P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hey Chupianz
How are you all

-----------------------------Chand Chupa Badal Mein--------------------------

*Part 1*
The Episode Starts with Nivedita Asking Divya '' why did you left di?..you know when you were not even here so many things happen.Hemlata comes and says first you rest and then you both talk with eachother.scene shift to siddharth in his room.Siddharth calls at sharmas house.Nayantara Dadi Picks up the phone.so sid hangs up the phone.and yash comes and tell his dadi that divya had came back home.sid agains calls but this time yash picks up the phone..yash says oh u called here for my drive and sid says um yeah junior..Siddharth ask abt nivedita to yash but yash thinks that he was talking about Divya.and yash says yeah she is back...Cute Phone convo between yash and sid.
Scene shift to Divya,her mom,and his dad eating food....divya does not say anything...and hemlata says why did you left from here without saying anything.hemlata says wheater you tell me or not i have to tell you something that bring a smile on your face.

*Part 2*
hemlata tells divya that sood family want/had asked for your hand in siddharth hand...[Rishta]
Divya is very shocked by hearing this and Divya says mom did you hear it properly you did not did any mistake by hearing it...how this possible..Divya is very shocked/Confused/all the mix emotions.
Scene shift to chanchal and jawahar
Chanchal says to jawahar that today they are coming[rishta].the both house might have talk then how come there is still no dhamaka...Chanchal tells jawahar that you should meet your friend[his friend is keshav boss]here's chanchal is playing another game.

*Part 3*
Divya tells nivi that please whatever i ask you please give me the honest answer please.
Divya tells Nivi that are you happy with this rishtaa.Nivi says yes i am very happy.Divya says are you for sure.Nivi says di in this two days so many things have happen i was eagerly waiting to tell you.Divya says i want to know what happen in this two days.Nivedita says to divya that i can not forget that day never ever.she is about tell divya but naintara dadi calls nivi so she tells divya that i will tell you later.a servant from sood house comes and gives a phone to nivedita that siddharth wants to keep this phone with you.Siddharth calls nivedita on that phone.and Nivi hangs up..Sid says in his mind she is not picking up the phone so let me try calling at home but the phone is dead...so he is very upset[Siddharth is looking soooo cute in green ShirtEmbarrassed ]...

*Part 4*
Scene shift to sharmas house [upstairs]getting ready to go to the sood house[shaagun].
Divya tells her mom that right now we should not tell ms.malik about this[Rishtaa].and Divya goes to her room and calls siddharth. and Siddharth says hi divya and where did you go/why did you left us
and tells him that i need to talk with you it's important and she has flashback of what sid said ''i love you putul'..sid is outside sharmas house waiting for divya b/c divya wanted to talk with him and divya and sid leaves and chanchal watches them and says i hope my plan will not be flopped b/c of divya.what should i do now..*

*The End*

*PreCap*
Divya says to siddharth only one more question are you happy with this ristaa.
Sid Says i am very happy b/c i am gona leave with my love of my life.
Divya says and Nivi

*The End*

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

suecangel_subNas1sarikapatelguddu12pragyakumarmonicayharish_kenNaaz86miss_patel5hp18A HUGE FANAG-hinaCoCoa_19Spotmushkan_2003piyualkaSweetRozie123puvinishalini01precious_zebawezyusminuuSuhaniSoniamitzi11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Written Update*23rd August*" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

zarmeeno

IF-Dazzler

zarmeeno

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Yaar I swear I felt it was a really stupid episode.

P.Kamaljit.Sean

kiranni

kiranni

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar I swear I felt it was a really stupid episode.

I agree..i just started watching this show a few day ago...caught with all the episodes..i felt like the story line was going on with a nice flow..now it feels like it's slowing down..

P.Kamaljit.Sean

shalini01

IF-Rockerz

shalini01

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
thanks for the update. jeez what a big mix up. why cant they use names when they are talking.

P.Kamaljit.Sean

CoCoa_19

Goldie

CoCoa_19

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
More confusion. Yea seriously y can't they use names

P.Kamaljit.Sean

precious_zeba

IF-Rockerz

precious_zeba