nisha2010

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by nisha2010

ROFLkeep thinking

umm yea i guess she would go to her maika bcause of Arushi/Aman

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rakhi on MKAP (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I would be deeply unhappy if Prats goes to her maika. Her husband is ill and needs looking after, her going there at this point will damage their relationship.........after all he did say there 'was a difference' between them.......I hope she remembers this when her mother or father call and cry and she thinks she needs to go to them..............

.......the difference is LOVE..........if you love someone, their wellbeing is priority with you and you forget everything else............he thought she stayed at the hospital out of duty.......she didn't say a word to contradict him........honestly the moment she started to give example if it was me, wouldn't you stay..I was shaking my head in despair.....that wasn't the time she should have said somethng like 'there is no difference between you and me...you will see in time'...........Now is the time to show him that she loves him....if she can't say the words then her actions need to make it clear.....

CrAzYRED

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I would be deeply unhappy if Prats goes to her maika. Her husband is ill and needs looking after, her going there at this point will damage their relationship.........after all he did say there 'was a difference' between them.......I hope she remembers this when her mother or father call and cry and she thinks she needs to go to them..............

.......the difference is LOVE..........if you love someone, their wellbeing is priority with you and you forget everything else............he thought she stayed at the hospital out of duty.......she didn't say a word to contradict him........honestly the moment she started to give example if it was me, wouldn't you stay..I was shaking my head in despair.....that wasn't the time she should have said somethng like 'there is no difference between you and me...you will see in time'...........Now is the time to show him that she loves him....if she can't say the words then her actions need to make it clear.....

Prats like the rest of her family is slow on the uptake. Krishna is hyper on the other side. He wants everything NOW. But he has slowed down a bit and learned patience all in the name of love. She needs to pick up a pace or three to meet him halfway.Big smile

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged

This cat reminds me of Aman in the courtroom.Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSkyCrAzYRED

pallai

pallai

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged

cat have  u made the decision ??LOL
pic is super cute

CrAzYRED

IF-Rockerz

CrAzYRED

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

pic is super cute

Maybe was secretly eyeing AarushiROFLROFLROFL.........how am going to do this.......yes i will invite her for coffee, coffee yes, she can't refuss.

MERARAI

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

pic is super cute

Maybe was secretly eyeing AarushiROFLROFLROFL.........how am going to do this.......yes i will invite her for coffee, coffee yes, she can't refuss.

He wasn't doing much lawyering anyways. BTW, he got his answers wrong, she refused. She offered him chai and he refused. Already chai and coffee denials at first, then he gets chai at the green house.

What's next? Maybe he offered marriage, she will say no, then they will get married.Tongue

Edited by MERARAI - 23 August 2010 at 5:09pm

CrAzYRED

CrAzYRED

IF-Rockerz

CrAzYRED

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by mia03

pic is super cute

He wasn't doing much lawyering anyways. BTW, he got his answers wrong, she refused. She offered him chai and he refused. Already chai and coffee denials at first, then he gets chai at the green house.

What's next? Maybe he offered marriage, she will say no, then they will get married.Tongue
These two SIL, need to learn CHAI, is the password, not coffee.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top