Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Will we see Prats go to maikeConfused(again?) using rakhi as an excuse to go after hearing Arushi's wedding news. Will Komal come to see Krishna too? Will she spill her parent's secrets? Or will there be no festivals on this show. Have we seen any other festival besides the havans and aarati at Takurs and a few poojas at the Saxes?

Kya lagta hai, bolbo!

Edited by MERARAI - 23 August 2010 at 10:20am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rakhi on MKAP" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
i think she will go coz 2 occassions................. 1 rakhi and 2nd aa wedding fixed................

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I dont think Rakhi will be shown to be celebrated!!
Pratigya will be digging her own grave if she chooses to go to her maika let alone celebrating a festival there..
no woman who claims to lover n care for husband will choose to go away anywhere that too when he is in such a condition...

If they gonna show more of Arushi issue today like u have said in the other post..that will be a big 'GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
This show isn't like all the other shows where they celebrate festivals after festivals!!.......so wouldn't be surprised if they don't show any rakhi celebrations or others....I would love to see a holi episode, both Kriya being playful and enjoying themselves..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geesCrAzYRED....Poojie....

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I would prefer to see Komal and Adarsh coming to Thakur Niwas...in that case both the sisters Pratigya and Komal can tie rakhis to their respective brothers!!.....I seriously don't want Pratigya to leave krishna and go to Saxena House....even though arushi's marriage proposal has come....Her first priority should be Krishna at the moment....Confused

Yes I do wonder why they don't show any festivals in this show....I really want to see some festivals....Rakshabandhan should be celebrated....we are all hoping we will see karva chauth...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and kriya fasting for each other....I was so hoping that they would have shown Kriya playing holi in the month of march and krishna being naughtyWink but I was appeased saying that kriya are getting married which was a bigger thing then playing holi.....but I sincerely hope that they show kriya playing holi next year!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

This show isn't like all the other shows where they celebrate festivals after festivals!!.......so wouldn't be surprised if they don't show any rakhi celebrations or others....I would love to see a holi episode, both Kriya being playful and enjoying themselves..!!

hiiiii...........maybe they will show all festivities once kriya track starts......................... Day Dreaming

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiMERARAI

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

ROFLkeep thinking