Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Ragini Ki necklace aur Ragini dono khoobsurat hai (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

ANJANA

IF-Rockerz

ANJANA

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharmii

Originally posted by ANJANA

Ragini was Rather happy teasing her husband & it will be really interesting how they will confess their love & how will Ragini ReactSmile

You mean Ragini doesnt know Anmol Loves her? Tongue

She is not a tubelight...but an oil lamp.LOLLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Thats right Oil lamp which either knows that her husband loves her or which is afraid to accept that she already loves her husbandEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zee10asdpsanmolluv_sakshiOmshanti1111

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ragini Ki necklace aur Ragini dono khoobsurat hai (Page 3)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sharmii

Ragini was Rather happy teasing her husband & it will be really interesting how they will confess their love & how will Ragini ReactSmile

You mean Ragini doesnt know Anmol Loves her? Tongue

She is not a tubelight...but an oil lamp.LOLLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Thats right Oil lamp which either knows that her husband loves her or which is afraid to accept that she already loves her husbandEmbarrassed
wellsaid

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ANJANA

ANJANA

IF-Rockerz

ANJANA

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Whenever i see Ragini's Expression & her reactions when she is with Anmol & when she sees him, i always feel she is just afraid to accept the truthSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolmeLuvsParulOmshanti1111

meLuvsParul

IF-Rockerz

meLuvsParul

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Whenever i see Ragini's Expression & her reactions when she is with Anmol & when she sees him, i always feel she is just afraid to accept the truthSmile

u know same here....Embarrassed..i feel the same...Smile..she understands everything.LOL.but as u said she is just afraid to accept it.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suku_SwaRon

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

she definitely understands..she is not blind to Anmols's love for her as also Anmol's good intentions for the family. She is hesitant, as she probably feels that accepting Anmol is doing injustice to Ranveer...It has to be a blast episode, when Rgaini will accept Anmol understanding that her inhibitions were baseless...She loved Ranveer, that is always true...but that does not come in the way of her accepting Anmol..especially as Anmol is so understanding and more a sort of blessing of Ranveer only.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meLuvsParulSuku_SwaRon

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I dont know why that article was made about Rgaini being unconventional beauty..she has a good figure, height, good features...only she is dark, which is obviously not a measure of beauty

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I dont know why that article was made about Rgaini being unconventional beauty..she has a good figure, height, good features...only she is dark, which is obviously not a measure of beauty

Well said Omshanthi... well said.Clap
I too cant understand what the article wants to conveyOuch For me I think parul is anytime a competition for any fair girl. She is so pretty with clear cut features, eyes mashallah, so expressive, so vibrant which reflects so many emotions at one time. She has got a good figure and most beautifullllllll smileeeee. She is like kajol, priyanka, bipashaa. They are all dark but they best both in beauty and talents. Who can resist he charming smile ??????LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshimeLuvsParulOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamuralee

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Well said Omshanthi... well said.Clap
I too cant understand what the article wants to conveyOuch For me I think parul is anytime a competition for any fair girl. She is so pretty with clear cut features, eyes mashallah, so expressive, so vibrant which reflects so many emotions at one time. She has got a good figure and most beautifullllllll smileeeee. She is like kajol, priyanka, bipashaa. They are all dark but they best both in beauty and talents. Who can resist he charming smile ??????LOL

to me, an unconventional beauty is Nivedita of CCBM...she is not pretty but her personality is her beauty...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meLuvsParulSuku_SwaRon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top