Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ANJANA

Whenever i see Ragini's Expression & her reactions when she is with Anmol & when she sees him, i always feel she is just afraid to accept the truth😊

she definitely understands..she is not blind to Anmols's love for her as also Anmol's good intentions for the family. She is hesitant, as she probably feels that accepting Anmol is doing injustice to Ranveer...It has to be a blast episode, when Rgaini will accept Anmol understanding that her inhibitions were baseless...She loved Ranveer, that is always true...but that does not come in the way of her accepting Anmol..especially as Anmol is so understanding and more a sort of blessing of Ranveer only.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I dont know why that article was made about Rgaini being unconventional beauty..she has a good figure, height, good features...only she is dark, which is obviously not a measure of beauty

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I dont know why that article was made about Rgaini being unconventional beauty..she has a good figure, height, good features...only she is dark, which is obviously not a measure of beauty

Well said Omshanthi... well said.👏
I too cant understand what the article wants to convey For me I think parul is anytime a competition for any fair girl. She is so pretty with clear cut features, eyes mashallah, so expressive, so vibrant which reflects so many emotions at one time. She has got a good figure and most beautifullllllll smileeeee. She is like kajol, priyanka, bipashaa. They are all dark but they best both in beauty and talents. Who can resist he charming smile ??????😆

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamuralee

I too cant understand what the article wants to convey For me I think parul is anytime a competition for any fair girl. She is so pretty with clear cut features, eyes mashallah, so expressive, so vibrant which reflects so many emotions at one time. She has got a good figure and most beautifullllllll smileeeee. She is like kajol, priyanka, bipashaa. They are all dark but they best both in beauty and talents. Who can resist he charming smile ??????😆

to me, an unconventional beauty is Nivedita of CCBM...she is not pretty but her personality is her beauty...
krishna4ever thumbnail
I love the saree shes wearing recently
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

@bold=sukuuuu🤗..i agree..well said yaaarrrr👏👏👏In my eyes she is 1 of the most beautifulest girl in the whole world. She has got beautiful/attractive eyes, so expressive,great features,good height,cute smile,awesome expressions,and talent,,bass she has not the white colour,(pata nehi colour itna matter kiun kartey hai🤢)and yeahh u r right,dusky beaties r the best yaaarrr...kajol,priyanka,bipsasa,parul rockzzzzzzzzz⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww...Guys...Agree With All Of You! I Loved The Angini Moments Today...n It Actually Seems Like The CTs Are Coming Up To The Forum To Read Our Angini Scene Demands...Hadn't We Discussed A Similar Scene Sometime Back? The CTs Will Take It Nice n Slow With Angini n Give Us All Our Fav Moments!!

Anmol Sure Wanted To Get Naughty With His Wifey Today...How Much He Didn't Want To Let Her Go From His Sight...Her Beauty Caught His Attention n He Used The Necklace First To Let Her Know That She's Beautiful n Then Praised Her Till She Blushed n Wanted To Go Out Of The Room! Then He Stopped Her With L'il Bahanas About Not Finding His Shoes n Hanky! Loved Ragini's Quick Wit In That Bit...n The Way Anmol Told Himself That He Nearly Got Caught Was Cute!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sharmii

You mean Ragini doesnt know Anmol Loves her? 😛

She is not a tubelight...but an oil lamp.😆😆

Yo Sharmii I made her a tubelight tum tho oil lamp bana diya she will take her own sweet time to react !!😆