Aham Babu , Rashi Ben, Grihasti Aandolan shuru

Posted: 13 years ago
I think the reason why Koki made Gopi unofficially 'divorce' ahem is so that he and rashi will realise her value.

As fanbidaai said in today's superb update ( šŸ‘ ) hamaari rashi ben ko saare kam karna padenge. tiffin, ironing, chai, naashta, kapde dhona, sukhana, ab aur kya boloon?

And Aham? He will be totally useless. joote polish nahin, suit na crisp or ironed, tiifin or nastha rashi ke komal haathin sein šŸ¤£ , raji one-sided romance. of course he will then go run to anita? phir kya dekegha? kisi aur aadmi ke saath chakkar. or even worse, when he tells her, gopi nikal gayi, she will say "What are you talking Aham?" (Best hoity-toity voice) "Main aur Modi khaandaan ki bahu? Mangalsutra or sindoor? i would rather to go to some dance lounge and partaay!!!" He'll probably get drunk on champagne, be abandoned by anita on some deserted road just while GOPI is passing by, sent by a furious Kokila to find him of course.

Okay, sorry for that bakwaas prediction.

But seriously, Grihasti Aandolan Chaalu. Gopiben Murdabad! Food poisoning Zindabad! šŸ˜†
y gopi murdabaad? I loved al predicted except this.
I want rashi to die.

Rashi murdabaad.
@ Sadhli, me too I wana Rashi to be dead , She is soo evil.
thanx sajnie...
we all want the same....but CVs are not in a mood...
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

thanx sajnie...
we all want the same....but CVs are not in a mood...
haha yah they aren'tšŸ˜”
lol! Love your "bakwaas predictions" They made me laugh!
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

y gopi murdabaad? I loved al predicted except this.
I want rashi to die.

Rashi murdabaad.

Being sarcastic. šŸ˜†
Rashi should be burnt alive and then should get saved after she burns 70% and should be taken to a municipality hospital which has no ventilation/fans and full of flies to trouble her
Originally posted by dramebaaz

Rashi should be burnt alive and then should get saved after she burns 70% and should be taken to a municipality hospital which has no ventilation/fans and full of flies to trouble her

loved this one. Rashi deserved this n urmi too. Urmi should get burnt 80% n both maa beti in same hospital in near be beds.
You guys are brutal! Remind me never to get on your bad side. šŸ˜†