Balika Vadhu

BV - Aug 23rd 2010 - Written Update (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
i used to feel sad for her too,but now i think she has brought it all on herself-whats the point in being smarter if you dont use it Thumbs Down -a sharp sword that is left unused will only rust...the creatives have destroyed anandi character Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathanu rulz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV - Aug 23rd 2010 - Written Update (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Its not like Bhairav hasn't tried before. Every time he has tried to support Anandi against Maasa, that girl has always done the whole "Mari sau" nonsense. It is still beyond my comprehension why an adult would listen to a child regarding such matters, but the CT's have always managed to show Anandi as some pativrata adarsh nari, when she really should just be a kid.
Anandi's education too is the same. Its not like people haven't tried before. Remember the whole book burning incident? Bhairav has tried to keep Anandi studying so many times before, so if he didn't try hard enough this time, its because of Anandi's deluded sense of sacrifice

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathanu rulzSuchi-_dkmystery_

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
exactly my point she was a kid. And should have been treated like a kid and not an adult. The kids promises do not bide.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda9183

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
i saw this episode for a change..it literally broke my heart hearing her say "daactar" and "kafee"...what have the creatives done to anandi??/i agree wid uma,this anandi is more annoying thn the kid anandi..look at this antique piece..and tht is exactly what jagya is going to say too very soon..and serves her totally right..she dsnt even care abt the fact tht she cudnt read english.being more bothered abt what daadisa said abt tea causing acidity..no curiosity abt how the heart pumps blood..the kid anandi wud have been jumoing to grab jagya's buk to try find out for herself..and the icing was the "jhoot bolne se naak lambi ho jati hai"...man,if i were her husband (which thankfully am not) i wud have run away..call me judgemental or whatever..there is a limit to stupidity..

divmath

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

i saw this episode for a change..it literally broke my heart hearing her say "daactar" and "kafee"...what have the creatives done to anandi??/i agree wid uma,this anandi is more annoying thn the kid anandi..look at this antique piece..and tht is exactly what jagya is going to say too very soon..and serves her totally right..she dsnt even care abt the fact tht she cudnt read english.being more bothered abt what daadisa said abt tea causing acidity..no curiosity abt how the heart pumps blood..the kid anandi wud have been jumoing to grab jagya's buk to try find out for herself..and the icing was the "jhoot bolne se naak lambi ho jati hai"...man,if i were her husband (which thankfully am not) i wud have run away..call me judgemental or whatever..there is a limit to stupidity..

Liked the way you put it LOL LOL Couldn't agree more LOL Even I cringed at how she said "kaafee & daaktar" exactly like Sumitra Angry ...... Anandi is a complete gone case (lagta hai woh bullet ka asar ab ho raha hai, coz earlier she was much more intelligent and answered all the questions right, in maha panchayat, now she can only recite recipes LOL ) ......Dumb, Stupid Full Length Carpet LOL

anu rulz

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Originally posted by divyamathur

Anandi has completely lost it ! What Jagya said is true ...from a smart intelligent kid, she has grown into a dumb dehati !! Angry ..She irritates me even more now that she is all grown up ! This whole padhai track is like a trailer for the upcoming episodes, slowly and steadily Jagya would definitely feel ashamed of Anandi in front of his city friends and of course then there is the second wife track. But I kind of feel Anandi deserves it...If Jagya leaves her and goes to a well educated wife ! Evil Smile Apne pair pe khud kuladi maar li... aur karo daadisa ki seva, adrak wali chai, pudine ki chutney aur daal baati hi banati rahegi zindagi bhar !   Angry Angry

No one deserves it.

Poor Anandi Cry

I feel bad for her. No one cares about her.

I am really upset at Jagya... he wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for Anandi taking a bulet for him.

As i mentioned before he just wants to have his "fun" with her and thats that. Once he gets what he wants he won't look twice.

Sigh!

Education is not everything. It is very important but so is relationship and maintaining family.
If jagya goes to the city and comes back with a city girl then that shows that he is nothing better than basant. Just a finer version of him who is cuter and just as taller.

Anandi is very intelligent. you could see the glimpse of it when she taught Varun.

She wants to maintain the peace in the family, nothing wrong in that. And she is better than Sumitra that she can speak her mind and convince people to change their minds.

if that no good of Jagya called her Dihaati then why the hec doesn't he , who thinks he is sooo smart convince his own parents and dadisa for his education and needs his dihaati wife to talk for him.

Such men are nothing but who hide behind their wife's pallus as long as its safe and push their own wifes in khaayi at the first chance.

So I hope everyone realizes that the only person who is sensible in this entire show is Anandi right now.

Even Bhairav ( who is always big on , yeh mera akhiri faisala hai) could have convinced Dadisa but , Anandi did it cause she knew how to hit her. By getting the majority with her.

Just because a person is not educated ( what ever that means, to me it means to have good sanskaar + education + enough sense to keep the family intact and the ability to stand for whats correct even if it goes against your whims and desires , which Anandi is)

does not mean he ditches his wife at the first thought.

Iam totally hating current jagya ...if he dares hurt Anandi then I just hope he ends up with his second wife and she give him torture and Anandi leaves him and goes for someone better (which won't happen cause she is too nice to do that to him)

I am doubtful even if he will pass the entrance exams. He seriously is not a bright kid... only angry and as dadisa rightly said, more bhavla... as he was before.

wid due respect,i dnt agree..jagya has always been lot more balanced a character thn anandi..neither does he act like a 2 yr old like she does nor try to be sum mahaan devi (or devta in his case)..and frankly tht is what makes him endearing atleast to me..as far as him "using" anandi,i think tht is very unfair..till date except for tht one time wen daadisa brainwashed him abt anandi being smarter thn him,i think he has ALWAYS stood up for her,even when they were kids..he has been very vocal abt daadisa torturing anandi,as much if not more thn bhairon also..yes he succumbed to peer pressure and did a lot of stupid things,bt even anandi has done the same under daadisa pressure..and other thn daadisa please tell me one person in the entire family who has not cared or appreciated or stood up for her,including sumitra and basanth..basanth had even wanted to leave home,his beloved maasa for anandi..so how are u saying tht the family has not bothered abt her..when everybody put their support behind her studies she herself refused to study..the saying abt taking the horse to the water comes in here..the same girl was at her parents place for a good 5 yrs,wid no daadisa on her head..she STILL dint even mention completing her matriculation also..so if jagya calls her a dehati,he is not wrong..she brought it on herself..which he tells her quite often,bt it refuses to penetrate her brain..as far as "having fun wid her"..she was as enthu abt "the fun" till daadisa came up wid the sutak theory..y blame him alone for the randiness?i myself wud prefer a life partner wid whom my thoughts are atleast in sum sync..its not coz i look down on sum1 uneducated,i just dnt think tht person wud undrstnd my POV..if tht is selfish,am fine wid tht tag..here he is talking of how the heart beats and she is bothered abt chutneys..come on,its frustrating..i am pretty much of a feminist and daadisa's attitude rankles big time..bt so does anandi's carpetness..and if gudiya comes back as a doctor or a collector,it just serves anandi and daadisa right..

Edited by anu rulz - 26 August 2010 at 12:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

Originally posted by suchitra_1

Originally posted by divyamathur

Anandi has completely lost it ! What Jagya said is true ...from a smart intelligent kid, she has grown into a dumb dehati !! Angry ..She irritates me even more now that she is all grown up ! This whole padhai track is like a trailer for the upcoming episodes, slowly and steadily Jagya would definitely feel ashamed of Anandi in front of his city friends and of course then there is the second wife track. But I kind of feel Anandi deserves it...If Jagya leaves her and goes to a well educated wife ! Evil Smile Apne pair pe khud kuladi maar li... aur karo daadisa ki seva, adrak wali chai, pudine ki chutney aur daal baati hi banati rahegi zindagi bhar !   Angry Angry

No one deserves it.

Poor Anandi Cry

I feel bad for her. No one cares about her.

I am really upset at Jagya... he wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for Anandi taking a bulet for him.

As i mentioned before he just wants to have his "fun" with her and thats that. Once he gets what he wants he won't look twice.

Sigh!

Education is not everything. It is very important but so is relationship and maintaining family.
If jagya goes to the city and comes back with a city girl then that shows that he is nothing better than basant. Just a finer version of him who is cuter and just as taller.

Anandi is very intelligent. you could see the glimpse of it when she taught Varun.

She wants to maintain the peace in the family, nothing wrong in that. And she is better than Sumitra that she can speak her mind and convince people to change their minds.

if that no good of Jagya called her Dihaati then why the hec doesn't he , who thinks he is sooo smart convince his own parents and dadisa for his education and needs his dihaati wife to talk for him.

Such men are nothing but who hide behind their wife's pallus as long as its safe and push their own wifes in khaayi at the first chance.

So I hope everyone realizes that the only person who is sensible in this entire show is Anandi right now.

Even Bhairav ( who is always big on , yeh mera akhiri faisala hai) could have convinced Dadisa but , Anandi did it cause she knew how to hit her. By getting the majority with her.

Just because a person is not educated ( what ever that means, to me it means to have good sanskaar + education + enough sense to keep the family intact and the ability to stand for whats correct even if it goes against your whims and desires , which Anandi is)

does not mean he ditches his wife at the first thought.

Iam totally hating current jagya ...if he dares hurt Anandi then I just hope he ends up with his second wife and she give him torture and Anandi leaves him and goes for someone better (which won't happen cause she is too nice to do that to him)

I am doubtful even if he will pass the entrance exams. He seriously is not a bright kid... only angry and as dadisa rightly said, more bhavla... as he was before.

<div></div>wid due respect,i dnt agree..jagya has always been lot more balanced a character thn anandi..neither does he act like a 2 yr old like she does nor try to be sum mahaan devi (or devta in his case)..and frankly tht is what makes him endearing atleast to me..as far as him "using" anandi,i think tht is very unfair..till date except for tht one time wen daadisa brainwashed him abt anandi being smarter thn him,i think he has ALWAYS stood up for her,even when they were kids..he has been very vocal abt daadisa torturing anandi,as much if not more thn bhairon also..yes he succumbed to peer pressure and did a lot of stupid things,bt even anandi has done the same under daadisa pressure..and other thn daadisa please tell me one person in the entire family who has not cared or appreciated or stood up for her,including sumitra and basanth..basanth had even wanted to leave home,his beloved maasa for anandi..so how are u saying tht the family has not bothered abt her..when everybody put their support behind her studies she herself refused to study..the saying abt taking the horse to the water comes in here..the same girl was at her parents place for a good 5 yrs,wid no daadisa on her head..she STILL dint even mention completing her matriculation also..so if jagya calls her a dehati,he is not wrong..she brought it on herself..which he tells her quite often,bt it refuses to penetrate her brain..as far as "having fun wid her"..she was as enthu abt "the fun" till daadisa came up wid the sutak theory..y blame him alone for the randiness?i myself wud prefer a life partner wid whom my thoughts are atleast in sum sync..its not coz i look down on sum1 uneducated,i just dnt think tht person wud undrstnd my POV..if tht is selfish,am fine wid tht tag..here he is talking of how the heart beats and she is bothered abt chutneys..come on,its frustrating..i am pretty much of a feminist and daadisa's attitude rankles big time..bt so does anandi's carpetness..and if gudiya comes back as a doctor or a collector,it just serves anandi and daadisa right..

Anwesha - Well said...I concur Smile and I am simply in love with this word "Carpetness" new and special adjective only for Anandi LOL LOL thanks for that Wink

anu rulz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top