Balika Vadhu

BV - Aug 23rd 2010 - Written Update (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Oh ya forgot to mention..when Jagya says meri baari to listen to Anandi's heart beat LOL LOL Wink I seriously doubt he actually wanted to listen to the heart beat, uske intentions tho kuch aur hi lag rahe the... LOL LOL bahut naughty ladka hai !! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gudulipjyo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV - Aug 23rd 2010 - Written Update (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Jagya can't stop obsessing over sex and Anandi can't obsessing over cooking LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoanu rulzkhusi_*

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyamathur

Anandi has completely lost it ! What Jagya said is true ...from a smart intelligent kid, she has grown into a dumb dehati !! Angry ..She irritates me even more now that she is all grown up ! This whole padhai track is like a trailer for the upcoming episodes, slowly and steadily Jagya would definitely feel ashamed of Anandi in front of his city friends and of course then there is the second wife track. But I kind of feel Anandi deserves it...If Jagya leaves her and goes to a well educated wife ! Evil Smile Apne pair pe khud kuladi maar li... aur karo daadisa ki seva, adrak wali chai, pudine ki chutney aur daal baati hi banati rahegi zindagi bhar !   Angry Angry

No one deserves it.

Poor Anandi Cry

I feel bad for her. No one cares about her.

I am really upset at Jagya... he wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for Anandi taking a bulet for him.

As i mentioned before he just wants to have his "fun" with her and thats that. Once he gets what he wants he won't look twice.

Sigh!

Education is not everything. It is very important but so is relationship and maintaining family.
If jagya goes to the city and comes back with a city girl then that shows that he is nothing better than basant. Just a finer version of him who is cuter and just as taller.

Anandi is very intelligent. you could see the glimpse of it when she taught Varun.

She wants to maintain the peace in the family, nothing wrong in that. And she is better than Sumitra that she can speak her mind and convince people to change their minds.

if that no good of Jagya called her Dihaati then why the hec doesn't he , who thinks he is sooo smart convince his own parents and dadisa for his education and needs his dihaati wife to talk for him.

Such men are nothing but who hide behind their wife's pallus as long as its safe and push their own wifes in khaayi at the first chance.

So I hope everyone realizes that the only person who is sensible in this entire show is Anandi right now.

Even Bhairav ( who is always big on , yeh mera akhiri faisala hai) could have convinced Dadisa but , Anandi did it cause she knew how to hit her. By getting the majority with her.

Just because a person is not educated ( what ever that means, to me it means to have good sanskaar + education + enough sense to keep the family intact and the ability to stand for whats correct even if it goes against your whims and desires , which Anandi is)

does not mean he ditches his wife at the first thought.

Iam totally hating current jagya ...if he dares hurt Anandi then I just hope he ends up with his second wife and she give him torture and Anandi leaves him and goes for someone better (which won't happen cause she is too nice to do that to him)

I am doubtful even if he will pass the entrance exams. He seriously is not a bright kid... only angry and as dadisa rightly said, more bhavla... as he was before.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radtanu rulzammoos

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Originally posted by divyamathur

Anandi has completely lost it ! What Jagya said is true ...from a smart intelligent kid, she has grown into a dumb dehati !! Angry ..She irritates me even more now that she is all grown up ! This whole padhai track is like a trailer for the upcoming episodes, slowly and steadily Jagya would definitely feel ashamed of Anandi in front of his city friends and of course then there is the second wife track. But I kind of feel Anandi deserves it...If Jagya leaves her and goes to a well educated wife ! Evil Smile Apne pair pe khud kuladi maar li... aur karo daadisa ki seva, adrak wali chai, pudine ki chutney aur daal baati hi banati rahegi zindagi bhar !   Angry Angry

No one deserves it.

Poor Anandi Cry

I feel bad for her. No one cares about her.

I am really upset at Jagya... he wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for Anandi taking a bulet for him.

As i mentioned before he just wants to have his "fun" with her and thats that. Once he gets what he wants he won't look twice.

Sigh!

Education is not everything. It is very important but so is relationship and maintaining family.
If jagya goes to the city and comes back with a city girl then that shows that he is nothing better than basant. Just a finer version of him who is cuter and just as taller.

Anandi is very intelligent. you could see the glimpse of it when she taught Varun.

She wants to maintain the peace in the family, nothing wrong in that. And she is better than Sumitra that she can speak her mind and convince people to change their minds.

if that no good of Jagya called her Dihaati then why the hec doesn't he , who thinks he is sooo smart convince his own parents and dadisa for his education and needs his dihaati wife to talk for him.

Such men are nothing but who hide behind their wife's pallus as long as its safe and push their own wifes in khaayi at the first chance.

So I hope everyone realizes that the only person who is sensible in this entire show is Anandi right now.

Even Bhairav ( who is always big on , yeh mera akhiri faisala hai) could have convinced Dadisa but , Anandi did it cause she knew how to hit her. By getting the majority with her.

Just because a person is not educated ( what ever that means, to me it means to have good sanskaar + education + enough sense to keep the family intact and the ability to stand for whats correct even if it goes against your whims and desires , which Anandi is)

does not mean he ditches his wife at the first thought.

Iam totally hating current jagya ...if he dares hurt Anandi then I just hope he ends up with his second wife and she give him torture and Anandi leaves him and goes for someone better (which won't happen cause she is too nice to do that to him)

I am doubtful even if he will pass the entrance exams. He seriously is not a bright kid... only angry and as dadisa rightly said, more bhavla... as he was before.

I respect your point of view...and I agree Jagya has become a desparate and his hormones are running wild..but he does love Anandi a lot...and according to me calling Anandi a Dehaati was not wrong at all..becoz she is one...and no one can be blamed for that except herself...She chose that path..She was supposed to be intelligent and smarter than Jagya..but look what she has done to herself....Jagya clearly says that "tumhare pagalpan ke wajhe se padhai choot gayi" ...and why should he convince every one ! coz he knows very well Anandi will just say "rehne do na jagya, hume badon ki baat maan lena chahiye, mujhe padhayi nahin karni" ...I do blame Bhairav for this situation as well... He should have forced Anandi to study when she was at her parents place... But alas everyone wanted to please Daadisa and did not see it as an issue then...but it is going to be an issue now ! definitely...

Jagya is not wrong in feeling this way about his wife...coz he is no more a kid, he sees people outside and its totally human to feel ashamed of his dumb wife !

I find Anandi double irritating and stupid as compared to her childhood...She does not have a sense of what is right and what is wrong...She is too busy pleasing Daadisa and cooking for everyone (not that its wrong) but ek limit hai har cheez ki.... So according to me she deserves what she is getting because its totally her fault and she is reaping what she sowed !

Jagya will most definitely stray that is if he stays away for 6 years ! and then hopefully Anandi realizes her mistakes and leaves Daadisa and thinks about her husband for once !

paxtonpjyoanu rulz

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

This one strikes me an idea.. that Jagya fails in the entrance exam and seeing him depressed Anandi offers him to teach and he will have to make her study and there comes Anandi's education issue.... may be that is the real motive behind this havocGeek

anu rulzSuchi-

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
there is a ray of hope guys.....
remember dadisa said"tere liye toh woh wesehi babla hai jese 5 saal pehele tha,tere liye na badla woh"
may be after study jag will become more rebell and take some strong action to educate anandiClaphe will completly chang 4 dadisa....
so guys hope 4 the best.
i know my thinking seems like a day dreamDay DreamingROFL
par kya karsakte hain hum log.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I REAlly hope sooo..

:(
i really feel bad for Anandi. Anandi was a kid when she took that decision. When Bhairav can take a BIIIG decision such as making htem live apart for 5 years he could have easily pushed her to study. kids want to please their elders and parents (most kids) and in this case ,it was Anandi's Dadi saas who is in and of herself a powerful lady (to note a dihaati, yet powerful).

So that is why I said before no one really cares about Anandi. She is just another toy, a piece of show ... : (

its not really the point of education. its about how people treat each other. I have known people who's grandparents , the wife didn't study but the husband was a Lawyer or doctor yet they lived a very good family life. So Its to do with the person who is the husband and how he strikes balance. If he feels ashamed of Anandi then he should feel ashamed of his mother, of his grand mother his entire khandan and even his father and tausa who today agreed they left their studies to take care of the family business cause they didn't have any support.

So its not as simple as.. oh my wife is not educated so .. one is to be embarrassed.

Bhairav could have forced Anandi easily to study. She was a child. she just turned 18 still a teen ager and immature.

argh...

Hate jagyaa for calling Anandi a Dihaati. As if he is some smart city boy just cause he speaks two words of english and rides a motor bike? ... I hope he fails.

Male chauvinism and a complete chavi-replica of his tausaa... he is NOTHING like his father.

paxtonammooskhusi_*

paxton

paxton

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
hmm...i'm actually quite happy wid jagya today.....he seriously does love anandi....thats why he's aware of the fact tat she's uneducated and seems bothered tat she did not furthur continue her studies as well(if he did not I'm sure he wld not have mentioned it to her the way he did today and wld happily carry on wit his "meethi-meethi" baatein).....now if only he wld go a step forward and drive some sense into her little head.....

the realisation of being "educated" (in the desi case, more specifically, knowing english) often breeds a sense of superiority amongst ppl of both sexes(not only males), so the changes jagya is and will b undergoing are quite realistic, esp if he will be studying in the city for so many yrs….i can only hope he manages to rise above petty issues like these….

also as most ppl have mentioned, the entry of an educated gudiya, who will most probably be vying for the same medical seat and most likely will pass too, might serve as a catalyst for anandi to pursue her studies as well.....as long as jagya does not fall for her or start treating anandi bad becoz of her, I'm fine….

Edited by paxton - 23 August 2010 at 11:52pm

divmathanu rulz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top