Star Of The Day : 23 rd August - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
My star of the day is manav. He didn't disappoint me . What a flip-flop!!!  Way to go manav. Edited by vishwap - 13 years ago
Originally posted by vishwap

My star of the day is manav. He didn't disappoint me . What a flip-flop!!!  Way to go manav.
🀣

My star of the day is manav. He didn't disappoint me . What a flip-flop!!!  Way to go manav.

@vishwap  - Manav needs flip-flops thrown ON HIM yaar.πŸ˜† I thot hez surely not savita's son,now looks like he aint the chawl cat's either - at least those 2 women can fight for 1 stand,this guy..😑
gud nite jiya,sorry piyaπŸ˜†arey kya kiyaπŸ˜› sd,tcπŸ€—

He is very consistent with his flip flopping  ...πŸ˜ƒ..So Archana knows this well by now to not listen to him anymore...πŸ˜†
oh...gudnyt piya...sleep wellπŸ€—

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Today he beat me in flip flopping , believe me that is not an easy thing to do ...

Honestly though I was not surprised ...something that he believed in 2 years...how can he just forget about it.
That is why I was so glad when Archu wished him   good luck yesterday ...
I knew his responsibility is the most important thing to him...if because of Archu he doesn't keep Shravani happy then for the rest of her life he will be depressed telling Archana that he became weak because of her ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Star of the day is Varsha. I knew she was ready to tell off Manju and she didn't hold back, I love that about her. Manju deserved everything that was dished out to her today, I am glad her in laws aren't as forgiving as they have been in the past, finally something is being done right on this show!!

Originally posted by archanamanav

there was a kannada movie named maneli ili beedili huli....which means Mouse In the House Tiger on the road....fits perfectly for manav...what say Saffy...😊

OMG, this is the perfect title  for him .....🀣🀣
Originally posted by piya_10

Varsha ws good , she'll surely convince Archu for the 2nd marriage , Manav too seemed determined , once both get married to other ppl I will bid ta ta bye bye to PR forever ..... not worth the effort πŸ˜”

I think it will be Savita who will beg Archana to give the final balidaan so that she can live with sachu forever ....
She will say, I lost my sachin because of your family ....now please make it up and give me sachin back ..then I will never ask you for anything else ...

Yes Piya ...me and Robin also want to leave ( Hope saffy not reading this ) ....
You can get a ride in the batmobile if you want ....