Star Of The Day : 23 rd August - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Oh,I want party baloons in the D house now Usha,all saying Choo,choo,haarey tum,manav tho chahe ArchuπŸ₯³
Commentary Posted . My vote goes to the Chawl cat for giving Manav much needed reality checks .πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by simplyshraddha

ok saffu ,tiger has planned his move once he get to knw wat manav wants he ll let us knw see πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
btw were is tiger-murdermanju rakhi scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

murder manju doesnt wanna tie rakhi to his bheekari bhai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no gifts expected then why go to jhopar patti hoping nd skipping all the way πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Heyy all..........how are you

Just clarification........what Sulochana said to Manju when she asked to forgive..........

I cant vote until i know whole episode.........all child party was at home....only video..........no audioπŸ˜†
Originally posted by piya_10

murder manju doesnt wanna tie rakhi to his bheekari bhai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no gifts expected then why go to jhopar patti hoping nd skipping all the way πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bt let her not go tiger too don't want behen like murdermanju πŸ˜†he has now new one archu darlingπŸ˜ƒ  she will tie n bhai will take kasam to give him d biggest khushi of his life manav πŸ˜‰
both eloping with his help n sukhi arman 😳 he den might put sense in choo's head πŸ˜†
i vote for the whole of k family..
what ws shown in the last part missed it 😳
up to where did you see Piya...i also forgot the last part..πŸ˜†
In the last part,they showed manju saying sorry..first vinod,thenvarshu blasting her...then vaishu.
But manju asking Sulo to forgive her...varshu taunts her again...Sulo stops it n says Manju can come to the house as she is the bahu but she shudnt expect good behaviour from her as she used to before.
All leave...Manju glares angrily at Archu n Archu looks back at her firmly.

Precap:Shravani rudely saying to vandu tht Archu is no more her vahini...its not allowed to take Archus' name in the house...if she has to she can go out of the house n do so😑
Originally posted by gaurimisha

In the last part,they showed manju saying sorry..first vinod,thenvarshu blasting her...then vaishu.
But manju asking Sulo to forgive her...varshu taunts her again...Sulo stops it n says Manju can come to the house as she is the bahu but she shudnt expect good behaviour from her as she used to before.
All leave...Manju glares angrily at Archu n Archu looks back at her firmly.

Precap:Shravani rudely saying to vandu tht Archu is no more her vahini...its not allowed to take Archus' name in the house...if she has to she can go out of the house n do so😑

I havnt watch this scene!!
Wat? look at the gut of this i dunno how many inches woman!! 🀒Anyway she got well trained by the laraaku Savita