23rd Aug 2010 Aham shocked and Marriage over...

Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry its taken a while but have sick daughter.

Episode begins with Marni brings phone to Hetal who then speaks to Baa who is away that all is well. Once of the phone Hetal asks Marni have you seen Nani Bhabhi (kokila) she replies no as her door is locked,  Hetal worried,  Rashi and Gopi 😭in prayer room, Rashi😡still up to tricks encouraging Gopi to leave before kokila throws her out, she says kanya ji has opened the way for you.  She also tell Gopi she will miss her in this big house (oh yes you will miss her when u have to do her chores)😡Rashi smiling (well at least she doesnt have her mothers teeth)😆. 
Hetal knocking on Kokilas door please open door, Kokila  standing there remember Ahams words that what ever she gave him in past was happiness but now he has lost his hapiness and lost his smile(didnt think he had one) and hetal shouting plse listen to me kokila open door kokila worried.

Episode 2
kokila opens door Hetal begins and kokila just says she wants talk to Gopi Bahu, hetal tells her one minute dont do anything in haste and kokila angry  just walks off, Rashi in pray room giving prashad to Gopi and tells her that you have found a way out ,kokila shouts Rashi, Rashi (again she peeed in her sari ) get out and she says yes i was just leaving, Rashi thinking to her self why does karhi want to speak to Gopi she is going to throw her out smiling to her self..Kokila tells Gopi listen to what i have to say (we dont hear)and then over to office aham is looking at the clock  and hears a knock at the door and he shouts jigar i am not coming home  dont harass me, kokila opens doors and say  i have taken away your problems Aham is happy and then says to kokila that i apologise for what happened this morning kokila says lets go home. 

Break Same precap as friday

At the house Rashi goes into Hetals room who is looking tense and worried and Rashi (miss innocent) speaks and Hetal does not hear her and then hears her second time, Hetal ask is there anything to do and Rashi replies no i am just worried about Gopi she is my sister, i am hiding my tears😡 and i keep telling her what to do but she keeps destroying her life.  i am her older sister😡 and she is not listening to me.  Hetal assures Rashi that kokila has gone to get Aham she will make everything better.  Marni knocks on door  that kokila has called everyone downstairs. Everyone heads downstairs and kokis hubbys asked whats wrong wheres Aham.

Episode three and four

Aham comes in and says whats this mum i thought you said my problems are finished  you lied to me,  kokila says to Aham i did not lie to you Gopi is here but wont be, Gopi listening  kokila says this is a big decision and i have called everyone to listen as it affects us all.
Kokila ask Gopi to tell Aham what she told Gopi to do,  Gopi has dupatta on her head and covering side of her face so that non of the family members can see her.  She starts to say the promises i made to you at the lagan i am taking them back  Aham and family shocked  Gopi continues with what she will not do etc (will not go into it all) halfway Hetals tells her to be quite.  Aham has tears in his eyes  kokila looking at him satisfied  Rashi did look shocked at first but then happy..  what ever promises made during wedding they are over and we are no longer husband and wife.  kokila looked satisfied Aham shocked  i did not understand about the living under one roof...  It ended with Gopi crying and the Saath Nibhana Saathiya song  no precap

Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago
thanks!
take ur time!
thanx dear.
Hope ur daughter is fine. Sorry u hv to do the update.
oh! so it's Kokila's plan...interesting! I like it.

*shelly don't speak too soon the update is not finished yet and you know how the cvs are*
thanks for posting.hope ur daughter gets well soon.
thankyou for the lovely update Suk di....

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
Thanks Suk for the update!

Take care of you daughter I hope she feels better soon!
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

thanx dear.
Hope ur daughter is fine. Sorry u hv to do the update.
not a problem just with travelling she has a virus docs coming now so hopefully she will get better soon
if aham had tears n koki looked at him satisfied then i cn say
now the drama has begun, gopi wil be there in frnt of aham bt he wont hv any control over her

lovely twists, cvs rock.
Thank u sooo much for the update..