That word - 'Hypocrisy' - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Soapbubble 😊

I completely agree with you the Saxena's are not hypocrites they are looking at two very different situations and reacting accordingly. Krishna was a man who was stalking their daughter, ruined her reputation at her engagement, as well as humiliated their family in front of the society. Any parent would think twice before accepting his proposal and refuse to accept his love mainly because he never portrayed it correctly. Aman has a nice personality and expresses himself quite nicely, he has helped them in their time of need they are bound to believe he is a good human being since so far he has not done anything to force them to think otherwise. Actually the saxena's believed Krishna was a nice young man until the engagement fiasco, so they are simply following their beliefs and values while  making judgments on individuals.
Originally posted by Binny1247

Soapbubble 😊

I completely agree with you the Saxena's are not hypocrites they are looking at two very different situations and reacting accordingly. Krishna was a man who was stalking their daughter, ruined her reputation at her engagement, as well as humiliated their family in front of the society. Any parent would think twice before accepting his proposal and refuse to accept his love mainly because he never portrayed it correctly. Aman has a nice personality and expresses himself quite nicely, he has helped them in their time of need they are bound to believe he is a good human being since so far he has not done anything to force them to think otherwise. Actually the saxena's believed Krishna was a nice young man until the engagement fiasco, so they are simply following their beliefs and values while  making judgments on individuals.

Loved it Binny 👏
Originally posted by birju4baby

By accepting Aman Mathur's proposal over Krishna's ..Saxenas are not being hypocritical .. they are being logical and trying to do the best for their daughters ..Aman Mathur is something which Saxenas can relate to .. while Krishna was someone they could not relate to ..
Saxenas have done stuff in past which made them look stupid ... especially professor insisting that he has to go to Jail to save Pratigya's marriage ... and not telling Krishna about kidnapping .. that was wrong but they are not wrong this time ..
Again like you .. I love both Krishna and Pratigya and both of them have made mistakes ..that is what makes them so watchable..
Here is a guy new in town, took  the professor case,got him off. I will asume he has a degree in law, because he is practise law. Does the Saxenas family know anything concret (solid) about this guy. On what grounds make them accepting a marriage proposal from him. How come Mr. saxena, didn't ask him to bring his parents?
Originally posted by arine

Actually the saxenas are very good people.I have no prob with them.
but i just wish they could act better in the serial.................😆😆

😛i object 🥱
😛
Originally posted by snehaarhaan

😛i object 🥱
😛

Overruled 😳