Uravugal Aug 23-27 -updates on Pg1 and discussion! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by eljay

Thanks for the update, Shree!  Btw, who is this hunk in your siggie?

his name is Iqbal khan Eljay ma....

Aishu's fan...sorry sorry...Finger slip....Aishu avaroda kaathadi......Naan avalukku company kaathadi.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am tired of this fightkkari Visa amma and her picking fights everywhere she goes.  Can we please send her to her brother's house or somewhere for a vacation (for all of us!)?

🀣🀣Poor brother and his family.....
Thanks for the updates A, A & S..

Usually nurses arent so cruel to tell a patient that the success rate in a treatment is pathetic.  Nursekku yaarumEla kObam and kadhaasiriyarukku endha nurse mEla kovamO?

ayyamaarE, ammamaarE... kuzhandhai pirakka 1000 vazhigaL innaikku irukku, and if at all  the methods dont give you result, adopt children. 

Visa - neenga vaaraththula 4 naaL mouna viradham irundhaa unga kudumbam OhOnu irukkumaam.. IF josiyar sonnaar..
Originally posted by shreenithi

Eljay - Visa would go for the vacation and then we might have the muraikkira murai ponnu  in tow to marry Mugs for the kudumba vaarisu ..
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Sue chech, it is only now that they have accepted the idea of widows remarrying, whereas it was always considered okay for the man to remarry - kudumbam nadakka vendaamaa?  Nobody ever thought of the poor widow who was at the mercy of the inlaws or her own brother's family.  It will be at least another hundred years before our Indian society will accept a woman remarrying because the husband is sterile!  You and I will be long gone by then.

When I got married, one of my colleagues (poor man!) was trying to find a suitable match for his daughter who was about 27, and he approached one of my inlaws about my hubby's cousin, who was apparently a good looking guy and was at least 40 at the time.  I don't know if he knew that this guy was a widower, but I still remember some of my inlaws telling me how he looked like he was only 30 and would be an excellent match, but they wanted to know what the girl looked like, was she fair, pretty, did she look young, and so on.  I was so tempted to tell them that it would be her first marriage and so she should be the one to ask such questions, but I kept quiet as was proper for a new bride (and as I still do, except in places like this!)  I have never seen the cousin myself, or if I did, I can't even remember what he looks like, but I was so glad that this girl got married to a young CA soon after, and it was the first marriage for him, and this guy was a nice looking guy, too!  I couldn't even tell my colleague to look elsewhere, because he would have wondered why I was telling him that. 

Okay, now that I have finished my lecture, I am off!
Edited by eljay - 13 years ago
Originally posted by eclat

Eljay - Visa would go for the vacation and then we might have the muraikkira murai ponnu  in tow to marry Mugs for the kudumba vaarisu ..
yammoi..........sumi ammoi.......ippadi ellam kaathaadi irukkoo nu ippo thaan theriyuthu.......???? You made me laugh like crazy......!! my dogs thought something is wrong with me nu......they stared baqrking.....sniffing me....!!!!
Originally posted by shreenithi

😍😍😍😍😍.... yekkkoi.. neenga sonnathu 200000% unmai 😳😳😳.... Palavarusha Kaathadhi......  but ippo we are also kaaTHAADHI b/c he is a drinking Rudra with bottle and soon a slight stubble (equivalent to Thaadhi naa)...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... we are the Thaadhi family visiri aachee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks Mels for the update.

back to Passport/Visa fighting.

I wonder why they introduced raji falling sick track. may be to drag the serial???

Originally posted by migan

Thanks Mels for the update.

back to Passport/Visa fighting.

I wonder why they introduced raji falling sick track. may be to drag the serial???

Point out one serial which is not dragging? The drag for a while until new faces are brought in to divert into creating further problems. We keep watching these serials during our leisure but we end up tensed up unnecessarily....idhu ellam necessary aa??πŸ˜•

If that Visalm can zip her mouth then 3/4 of the problems in this Uravugal serial is solved. I just can't stand her sharp look and her dirty mouth anymore...😑😑
Originally posted by eljay

I just can't understand why they had to have Chitra's character so messed up like this. Is it necessary to make her go thru 2 miscarriages and then finally make her infertile? Why is it they put so much of emphasis when a girl is unable to conceive and they quickly think of finding another bride so that they can have their waris. 😑

When a man is impotent/infertile how come they do not think of getting the girl married again so that she can experience motherhood?? Is this why they call it "the man's world?"πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Sue chech, it is only now that they have accepted the idea of widows remarrying, whereas it was always considered okay for the man to remarry - kudumbam nadakka vendaamaa?  Nobody ever thought of the poor widow who was at the mercy of the inlaws or her own brother's family.  It will be at least another hundred years before our Indian society will accept a woman remarrying because the husband is sterile!  You and I will be long gone by then.

When I got married, one of my colleagues (poor man!) was trying to find a suitable match for his daughter who was about 27, and he approached one of my inlaws about my hubby's cousin, who was apparently a good looking guy and was at least 40 at the time.  I don't know if he knew that this guy was a widower, but I still remember some of my inlaws telling me how he looked like he was only 30 and would be an excellent match, but they wanted to know what the girl looked like, was she fair, pretty, did she look young, and so on.  I was so tempted to tell them that it would be her first marriage and so she should be the one to ask such questions, but I kept quiet as was proper for a new bride (and as I still do, except in places like this!)  I have never seen the cousin myself, or if I did, I can't even remember what he looks like, but I was so glad that this girl got married to a young CA soon after, and it was the first marriage for him, and this guy was a nice looking guy, too!  I couldn't even tell my colleague to look elsewhere, because he would have wondered why I was telling him that. 

Okay, now that I have finished my lecture, I am off.

Thanks da chellam....its simply a man made law thus making it in only in favour for them by givng excuses by saying "kudumbam nadakka vendaamaa" while the women are being deprived and surpressed. I see this not only among our Indians but in other races too making their laws favouring the men eg. even if they decide to divorce ther wives... they just have to say the "magic" word to remove her completely from his life. He can then cooly and conveniently pakaran for a new virgin bride like a new "virgin" groom himself...!!AngryAngryAngry

I do not want to write further coz it might cause unpleasant disputes...coz I live in a multi-racial, multi-religious and a multi-cultural society...πŸ˜ƒ.. Idhu kuda supressing thaan..I believe..!πŸ˜‰
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago

Thanks Atina=)

Oh no..sadist is there to screw up the peacefully thithi ceremony..if he has any heart, he better keep his sadists activity for few minutes😑 Vishalachi..that woman has full of ego which will soon be her enemy aswell😑