Uravugal

Uravugal Aug 23-27 -updates on Pg1 and discussion!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaac_durgasushavvikalki2007miganhoneydaisyOLGNESSue NairMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uravugal Aug 23-27 -updates on Pg1 and discussion!" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Atina.

These nurses can't they keep quiet and get the work done???

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Atinamma.

Nurse kku doctor kitta munvirodham polarukku.....

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Atina and picturesStar

I pity Chitra to find out the truth like this from the nurses who cant mind their own business. Doesn't they have work ethics and got instruction not to discuss anything with the patientsConfusedAnyway, Mugs should have told her as the truth would have came out one day.

I donno but for me the last scene sounded like foreshadowing the future..Mugs kept on saying he doesn't care about any child and only Chitra's matters for him..i have a feeling history will repeat itselfErmm The new characters will somehow get involved with him, either his mother or Chitra herself may try to get him remarriage to get heir for the family as we all know Vishalachis reactionSleepy Or Mugs gets involved with Sneha Nambiar character and betrays ChitraConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50_SK_

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

I pity Chitra to find out the truth like this from the nurses who cant mind their own business. Doesn't they have work ethics and got instruction not to discuss anything with the patientsConfusedAnyway, Mugs should have told her as the truth would have came out one day.

I donno but for me the last scene sounded like foreshadowing the future..Mugs kept on saying he doesn't care about any child and only Chitra's matters for him..i have a feeling history will repeat itselfErmm The new characters will somehow get involved with him, either his mother or Chitra herself may try to get him remarriage to get heir for the family as we all know Vishalachis reactionSleepy Or Mugs gets involved with Sneha Nambiar character and betrays ChitraConfused

I was thinking the same more so Chitra will try to set him up with S.N so he can have kids (Romba Thyaga manaivi) and eventually she will become pregnant.

amara_50_SK_

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Originally posted by Aahaana

I was thinking the same more so Chitra will try to set him up with S.N so he can have kids (Romba Thyaga manaivi) and eventually she will become pregnant.

I just can't understand why they had to have Chitra's character so messed up like this. Is it necessary to make her go thru 2 miscarriages and then finally make her infertile? Why is it they put so much of emphasis when a girl is unable to conceive and they quickly think of finding another bride so that they can have their waris. Angry

When a man is impotent/infertile how come they do not think of getting the girl married again so that she can experience motherhood?? Is this why they call it "the man's world?"Thumbs Down

This Visalam will start taunting Chitra once she knows of her condition just like how her busy body neighour had come to put poison into Visalam's thoughts.Angry

If at all its SN who is going to be Mugs new wife then I am sure she won't be a timid personality like Chitra. She could be the one to put Visalam in her right place. Poor Chitra I think she would lose everything -  her hubby and her nimadhi too. Mugs might then come under the control of SN and he might even not have any time for Chitra (the same Mugs who had said that a child is of no importance to him except Chitra).  Chitra will have no choice but to pack her bags and head for her home...no hubby...no children...and no marital life.Shocked

If at all this happens its better Chitra leaves otherwise Visalam would treat her like a maid making sure that she serves the newly weds - Mugs and SN!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by Sue Nair - 24 August 2010 at 10:57pm

amara_50eljay

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Thanks ATina for the update and pics...Thumbs Up

I feel like punching that Babu so that it would knock out his brains for ill treating the cry baby, Gowri. Unfortunately my fist can't reach him coz I am toooo far away...!!Wink

amara_50kalki2007

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Chitra and Mugs then take Laxmi inside to their room.  Laxmi says she wanted to cry out once she came but didn't, and asks the god why her daughter has to go through this.  Chitra cries along with her mom, wondering what sin she committed to not be able to bear a child.  Mugs calms them down by saying there are many new technologies.... Laxmi also agrees and asks Chitra to calm down.

Lets' hope this new technology comes in handy to rescue Chitra from going thru hell in that Visalam's house.....imagine if Mugs is married to someone else right under her nose..!!Confused 

This Visalam will only learn her lesson when Mr. Visalam decides to take another bride...appo thaan she would know the pain she inflicts in others esp. young couples like Mugs/Chitra and even Ranjini/Senthil..!!.Angry

karkuzhaliamara_50

Post Reply New Post

Go to top