*||~Story Building~||* 'Kuch Pal...'

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Heyy Guyss...

Salaam | Namaste | Hii Shii.. :P

Hows everyone Doinggg?? Fine, i suppose... Well this is just an old idea, By me.. which i have put forward in forums of other shows like Karam Apna Apna, Godh bharaai, Dill Mill Gayye, Kum Kum, Choona Hai Aasmaan etc. and was a GREAT success, so thought of starting one heree aswell! πŸ˜›

Well, its really easy... We, the forum members will be building a story.
Some one [any1 of us] will start of the story of Rudra&Gauri [Them being the REAL couple, i mean ultimately, they have to end together... and not Rudra&Pihu] Thats why we're going to build the story with the main leads Rudra&Gauri (Iqbal&Binny) now, we'll start of with a beginningg [Fictitious] & the next member, whoever feels like, will continue it...
& by next month's end we can have a whole serial completed OR, this could just go on and on and on for as long as we want!
Trust we'll have loadz of fun sharing our creativity... People are not much into FFs these days, but this will be different.

Characters can be added aswell and we can do it in any ways we want! 😊
Hope ypu all got the idea...
DO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT! πŸ˜ƒ
---

Lovee, ReenO...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†Reeno...I have seen this in KAA forums...

A great idea though anything that just peps up the forum is more than welcomed...Am not a great person in writing but would be here to support ya all and definitely the creative minds will join in here..

Luv atop

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thankss alott atop!
Yeahh, i opened it there too..
Hopefully creative minds will land up heree soon! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› 😳
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
editedEdited by Anuhia - 13 years ago