Page 1 of 1

pankhi

IF-Dazzler

pankhi

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Dancing with the Stars
Buzz up!

By Natasha Coutinho

Dance is one art form that has various forms and has a great appeal among people. Even if most people cannot dance themselves, they certainly do enjoy watching others dancing. A few famous faces of tellyworld share their views about dance and their favorite dance forms.

Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next
Jia Manek

Gopi aka Jia Manek
Have you trained in any dance form?
Salsa is the dance I love and I have trained in it for three years. According to me it is the most sensual form of dance.

One dance form that you would like to learn
I wish to learn is belly dancing.

What are the advantages of dancing?
I believe that dancing helps me to keep fit especially since I hate working out in the gym.

Who is your favourite dancer?
My all time favorite dancer is Madhuri Dixit.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Dancing-with-the-Stars&aid=2043

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dramebaazsujji0609

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article- Dancing with stars" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
thanku thanku thanku thanku thanku for sharing.
We would love to watch Gopi teaching some salsa to Angry Aham, to make him lil romatinc.

Thanx again.

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

We would love to watch Gopi teaching some salsa to Angry Aham, to make him lil romatinc.

Thanx again.

lol...sadhli, you're great. you always tie everything back to Aham! Yes that would be a great track.

Or Aham's dream sequence as how will they explain poor unpar Gopi knows how to Salsa?

Edited by lovtv - 23 August 2010 at 7:47am

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Thanx again.

lol...sadhli, you're great. you always tie everything back to Aham! Yes that would be a great track.

Or Aham's dream sequence as how will they explain poor unpar Gopi knows how to Salsa?

thanx shelly, wo kya aadat se majbur hu, road koi bhi ho destination is always aham.
Nd a dream sequence wil be a mindblowing idea.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top