Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
what i love in bhaiya that he is very honest...he is a very very nice and humble person.....that one quality touches everyone hearts.....

i really miss him in the show.....

such a shy...introvert...prankster at times person plays such a intense and agressive character vansh singh bundela....worth applause.....he portrayed it with so much beauty that we couldn't hate him even though he was torturing ichcha......all we hope that he changed but the CVs idiot bumped him off and ruined all his hard work....

and now if he is back.....

well business tycoon has been seen in many shows....i would love to see him in a character full with masti even though he is a business tycoon.....we have seen him as arrogant and agressive character as vansh...his new character should be a chilled out person....who loves to party....crack jokes....play pranks....who doesn't believe in love....who is complete opposite of vansh....a complete extrovert

but deep down in his soul...he is just vansh....very intense...passionate...romantic...a reserved person....he is always make everyone smiling...but deep down he hides his pain and makes a fake smile.....well this part of his emotions only happens when he is in love with his ichcha all over again....

as for his looks i love to see him in formal but not full formal.....if you guys watched ghajini....aamir's formal wear with tie...vest and short sleeve shirt....it would be perfect for bhaiya and a white specs on his eyes...uff kya lagega...and yes a little trimmed hair and trimmed stubble......it would make him look so hot.....it will make ichcha to fall in love with him all over again even tappu will leave veer and run behind him....veer to bechara akela....

but yes he should have a strong personality that can kill devil and nani....he can never be brainwashed.....he only listen to his heart....he teaches lessons to the evil devils
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

guys how can you forget me??????? 😭😭😭

bhaiya ke behen hoon mein.....how could you guys....πŸ˜†πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

raksha bandhan is coming soon too yaar....bhaiya ke bina to nahin hogi naa.....😳😳😳

you guys forgotten me naa....just for few days i never come online...you guys forget me....😭😭😭

bhaiya ki thread aur mein na usme...yeh kaise hosakta hai....is mamle hum badi besharm hai...if you guys don't want me too i am there already......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

lects rock the thread guys....what pics of bhaiya...its killing yaar....his FB pics are smoking hot😳😳😳😳😳

Nobody can forget you dear..You are an integral part of Rohit's gang...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Actually here those people are added who themselves are saying that they want to be added here.....like a besharam...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..isiliye dear...πŸ˜›
rittu_deep thumbnail

what i love in bhaiya that he is very honest...he is a very very nice and humble person.....that one quality touches everyone hearts.....

i really miss him in the show.....

such a shy...introvert...prankster at times person plays such a intense and agressive character vansh singh bundela....worth applause.....he portrayed it with so much beauty that we couldn't hate him even though he was torturing ichcha......all we hope that he changed but the CVs idiot bumped him off and ruined all his hard work....

and now if he is back.....

well business tycoon has been seen in many shows....i would love to see him in a character full with masti even though he is a business tycoon.....we have seen him as arrogant and agressive character as vansh...his new character should be a chilled out person....who loves to party....crack jokes....play pranks....who doesn't believe in love....who is complete opposite of vansh....a complete extrovert

but deep down in his soul...he is just vansh....very intense...passionate...romantic...a reserved person....he is always make everyone smiling...but deep down he hides his pain and makes a fake smile.....well this part of his emotions only happens when he is in love with his ichcha all over again....

as for his looks i love to see him in formal but not full formal.....if you guys watched ghajini....aamir's formal wear with tie...vest and short sleeve shirt....it would be perfect for bhaiya and a white specs on his eyes...uff kya lagega...and yes a little trimmed hair and trimmed stubble......it would make him look so hot.....it will make ichcha to fall in love with him all over again even tappu will leave veer and run behind him....veer to bechara akela....

but yes he should have a strong personality that can kill devil and nani....he can never be brainwashed.....he only listen to his heart....he teaches lessons to the evil devils

Awesome..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
But the point is since devil is exposed and creatives are looking forward to reunite their "eternal" couple anyhow, is Rohit's entry still possible in the show?😭
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: rittu_084

Awesome..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
But the point is since devil is exposed and creatives are looking forward to reunite their "eternal" couple anyhow, is Rohit's entry still possible in the show?😭

do you think their "eternal" couple will unite so fast....will that devil allow...since this whole show is more on NandMi rather than VeeYa....its impossible....they sure will come out with a new twist and trick and its back to square 1....yaar have been watching this stupid disgusting show for 1 years 8 months....i know it tricks so well....even if the marriage happen VeeCha can never live happily till the devil is alive....i don't think VeeCha will unite....its the same story repeating again.....

i don't know bhaiya will be back or not....but to be honest he doesn't need such third grade shows to prove his talent....there are alot of good shows and he is a great actor...he needs the main lead...not a toy lead whom just used him for his popularity and they gain it throw away....

now since devil is exposed...there is nothing to show except for his re-entry...since all viewers knows devil's next step....everyone is waiting for bhaiya's re-entry more than devil's next plotting step....and also VeeYa consumate sure there is something to it....

as this show tells whether in whole life of ichcha....does she always needs tappu's uttaran....veer is already tappu's uttaran.....they should show ichcha doesn't live in uttaran....the only way bhaiya's re-entry....

Mages thumbnail
but i doubt he is back....

byt why is he not taking other shows.....making us wait so much....

well aahat...i am watching...i will ask mom to record it.....
rittu_deep thumbnail

do you think their "eternal" couple will unite so fast....will that devil allow...since this whole show is more on NandMi rather than VeeYa....its impossible....they sure will come out with a new twist and trick and its back to square 1....yaar have been watching this stupid disgusting show for 1 years 8 months....i know it tricks so well....even if the marriage happen VeeCha can never live happily till the devil is alive....i don't think VeeCha will unite....its the same story repeating again.....

i don't know bhaiya will be back or not....but to be honest he doesn't need such third grade shows to prove his talent....there are alot of good shows and he is a great actor...he needs the main lead...not a toy lead whom just used him for his popularity and they gain it throw away....

now since devil is exposed...there is nothing to show except for his re-entry...since all viewers knows devil's next step....everyone is waiting for bhaiya's re-entry more than devil's next plotting step....and also VeeYa consumate sure there is something to it....

as this show tells whether in whole life of ichcha....does she always needs tappu's uttaran....veer is already tappu's uttaran.....they should show ichcha doesn't live in uttaran....the only way bhaiya's re-entry....

I know that Tapu will not allow the union of "eternal" couple easily but if u go by history, we can conclude that:
In childhood, Ichcha has lived on Tapu's uttaran. So maybe viewers will witness the same thing now...After all, the genius are known to do the exact opposite of our hopes...🀬

Uttaran was the story of how a poor girl, the daughter of a maid, fights every odd in her life...Now the motto has become that how a poor girl, the daughter of a maid, gets the uttaran of the daugher of her mom's master..I tell you, it is gonna happen...
You can't have something good with Uttaran show...A good and refreshing thing was Vansh, these 🀬 ruined his character and at a bright point when he was aware of everything, killed his character...inki toh 😑
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: rittu_084

I know that Tapu will not allow the union of "eternal" couple easily but if u go by history, we can conclude that:
In childhood, Ichcha has lived on Tapu's uttaran. So maybe viewers will witness the same thing now...After all, the genius are known to do the exact opposite of our hopes...🀬

Uttaran was the story of how a poor girl, the daughter of a maid, fights every odd in her life...Now the motto has become that how a poor girl, the daughter of a maid, gets the uttaran of the daugher of her mom's master..I tell you, it is gonna happen...
You can't have something good with Uttaran show...A good and refreshing thing was Vansh, these 🀬 ruined his character and at a bright point when he was aware of everything, killed his character...inki toh 😑

all i can say to hell with this show.....if they want to show ichcha wearing tappus uttaran always then let them do it...i am out of it...its disgusting completely.....if bhaiya enters then i watch it because again he will be the only one refreshing....i will visit the forum and bhaiya's thread is my jaan....but got noting to do with the show already i am not watching the krap....

hope bhaiya takes a new show yaar...its been too long now....i know he have alot of patience but i don't have......all my 3 hotties are back

appu in bidaai
harshu in tere liye
iqbal in sangini

but no clues of bhaiya...i want him back too....

nowadays bidaai is rocking with AnGini slow romance😳😳...it chills my spine yaar😳....what a scene yesterdayπŸ‘....anmol makes ragini wears necklace😳....and then bechara was caught but ragini pretends....😳😳😳😳😳...uff sizzling chemistry😳😳😳
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OYE MAGES DO U WANNA WISH happy rakhiπŸ˜ƒ.to ur bhaiyya.we will pass on the message thru FBπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
rittu_deep thumbnail
Yaar..Rohit is making us wait so much for his next show or role...
I am not even counting his cameo appearnaces in Aahat, Comedy circus etc...
Usko koi bolo ki jaldi se aa jaaye TV screen pe...full-fledged role mein...😭😭😭
Mere dimaag ka dahi ho gaya hai uske intezaar mein...

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dont worry dear mages there r 80% chances he will come back..other wise wy he is doing so many colors show like 15th august n Mallika -e- kitchen..plus 4 twists tooooooπŸ˜‰

believe me he will come backπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ