Pratigya

amazing Pooja awesome Arhaan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

scrazym8998

Groupbie

scrazym8998

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
In the last episode I just loved Pooja's acting. she was just too good, the tender look that she gave Krishna, simply awesome. she bared her love & affection for him . it was like "how the hell could I have been so blind.  well, better late than never. also in the earlier episode where she revives him, she was simply superb. usually my eyes & ears are always glued to krishna & his dialogues Wink,  his eyes are mesmerising,  even without saying anything, he manages to convey a myriad  of emotions : love, anger, hurt,pain . , superb. even when he is sleeping omg he is gr8. u just feel like giving him a bbbiiiiiiiiiiig huuuuuuuuugHug. i wish they had shown Prats planting a kiss on his forehead. it would have been cute. maybe in the next few episodes, we'll be treated to some more tender scenes...... or even some romantic ones Wink kuch bolbo.
Arhaan  is just toooooooo good mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh.
kriya u rock!!!!!!!!!! keep it up guys.
i would also like to mention Sakhti bhaiyya, Jaswant is really handsome ,his expressions are terrific, the sardonic look that he has most of the time, that evil malicious glint in his eyes, the concern for his brother in the last two episodes & the self restraint, his helplessness at the hospital, the silent pillar of support for SS,  in fact i just love the whole star cast amma in particular Smile

Edited by scrazym8998 - 23 August 2010 at 3:40am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863ShyJiLadyRose-sunlight-an_jaaniFilza.kasturika_kashu--Hope--geesDreamygal301iqbalsloverArhainAshish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "amazing Pooja awesome Arhaan" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
OMG OFOCURSE HES VERY VEYR HANDDSHUMMM n yaaa hes ma fav n lubbb himmm dmost in d whole star cast ov pratigya actually d whole TELLYYORLD ehehe..but all odrs r amazin n fab aswell lub dm

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Both PG and AB were awesome last week.

AB without really saying anyting conveyed so much....love that bedside scene, where he grabs hold of Prats hand...awwwww

PG was fantastic as the wife who realised what her husband meant to her in that moment...it was heartstopping even knowing that off course Krishna wasn't really going to die......I think everyone was too tired about his 'amnesia' at that point!!..LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all--Hope--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top