12/24 Karol Bagh

My Opinion on KB, feedback?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

orangecrush

Groupbie

orangecrush

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
I strongly feel that it is necessary that Simi, Abhi, Vishal meet and talk out whats going on and then go to Neetu and Omi and tell them what is happening as well as Anita and Anuj. The parents are not going to understand, but the siblings will be able to some how. They need to be on top of all this, before Milli makes them believe more. Neetu is proof for Simi in the sense that Neetu heard outside the door when Milli said Abhi likes her to Simi (episode where Simi slaps Milli) If they dont get more people on their team, they are going to be cornered and pretty much screwed. Anuj may be hard to explain to, but Neetu and Omi will understand. Anuj, depends on Anita's reaction and hopefully she can redeem herself in KB by being sane. They all know Vishal loves Milli, and want to know why he didnt save her from being beaten, they should know he didnt save her because it never occurred. .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Opinion on KB, feedback?" in 12/24 Karol Bagh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neil-fan

Neil-fan

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Orange crush if u or me were writing the story we would have definitely taken the sane way, but we are not, so dont expect anything out of KB. If neetu even had 1/4 th of  a brain she would see through milis facade and so would RS.
I do not expect anything out of Anita/Anuj .They are the worst people in the name of a sister/brother. So also Manjuji she is the worst mother a mother can be. No there is no hope Abhi himself along with help from Simi has to come out of this mess.
Dont expect any redemption of characters in KB the CV's are out on a destruction path for higher TRP's. We have to wait and see if they get it.

rfak-fan

IF-Rockerz

rfak-fan

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalabhi

Orange crush if u or me were writing the story we would have definitely taken the sane way, but we are not, so dont expect anything out of KB. If neetu even had 1/4 th of  a brain she would see through milis facade and so would RS.
I do not expect anything out of Anita/Anuj .They are the worst people in the name of a sister/brother. So also Manjuji she is the worst mother a mother can be. No there is no hope Abhi himself along with help from Simi has to come out of this mess.
Dont expect any redemption of characters in KB the CV's are out on a destruction path for higher TRP's. We have to wait and see if they get it.

they got it kalabhi
with this disgusting track their trps went upto 1.9 from 1.5 in a weekAngryShockedEvil Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top