Posted: 13 years ago
Thats indeed an achievement GM
priyanka123456 thumbnail
we want see thattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Just get a feeling that Jaywant will use Archana on his plans to steal money from the company.  Something fishy about him, not trusting him at all.  He has few times over the phone said to the person on the other end that he will get the money don't worry as he likes good life.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

So Archana is in the dark about her family trying to fix her marriage to someone else, how rude! It is her life, she should have a say in her future. I knew this track would be coming though, but I was hoping Manav would not want to marry Shravani. I was hoping he would try to fight for Archana

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

STOP THIS GUYS😡ALL OF U SEEM LIKE BIGGER QUITTERS THAN ARMAN THEMSELVES NOW😆

TanyaDi,GM,u wanted to see Manav suffer a bit of jealousy na,thatz all this is gonna be

Azzmatazz - come back ok - my 20cents that ArMan will finally runaway from the mandap,meet at the common street signal,cross roads haphazard,hold hands,go to that same mandir and get married finally😕😆 there is no way ArMan will be separated forever,they are just gonna go thru a bit of bad karma for not respecting their marriage first,so they will value it more when they re-unite the second and the last time,once and for all👍🏼

cback guys,this is the only show I watch and get on teh forum for😳

Hey I like your optimisim.👏 However, i guess i'm not as patient as you are. I respect your choice and opinion. However i feel its enuf now for me now. Confused I was a huge ArMaan fan and what was my request just to let them be together. I mean its been a year now. They got married somewhere around last june (real time) and separated around sept (real time) and how much of them did we get to see as a couple?  i mean its nearly a year now? I feel the CV's and Miss EK is taking me as a viewer for granted. It would be great to see ArMaan as a couple once again but donno when thats gonna happen and I can't wait forever 😭 Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
priyanka123456 thumbnail
i hope everything will be fineeeeeeeeeeeeeee
debeangel thumbnail
worst storyline yet. how is manav and archana going to get back together. just end this stipid show already.

Let Manav and Archana be together already, don't prolong this