Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
No offences to any one but its just my personal opinion.. I would not be watching this show again😭 I have lost interest in this show completely now. Lately, I used to just read updates hopeful that soon ArMaan would reunite... But doesn't seem that will happen until 2012 or ever. Enough of the crap. the two people who deserved to be together  and whose chemistry could have kept the viewers glued to the show are kept away... and still it is a PAVITRA RISHTA. I have a doubt. Is there any RISHTA left 😡  Feel so sorry for Sushant and Ankita. BYE BYE PR on a very sad note 😭 😭 😭 😭
-SONU- thumbnail

What is this another stupid twist,

Rakha Bandan is coming i hope Archana will tie a Rakhi in jaywant's hand and Shravani in Manav's(As a brother Manav will give Shravani more protection than as a husband)🤣

Stupid Cv's😡

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh dear ....
I knew it was coming but still I got little shocked at the way this is going to happen so soon ...
My say here ....I am both happy and sad .

Sad because this is the end of the hopes of Manav and Archana ever getting back together .. they will be going their seperate ways and I did love them so much as a couple ...they were so hot together ....With their new spouses they will be 🤢, hard to digest but what to do , we are not writing the script ..All I can do is when Manav marries Shravani ....I just leave the show ...

I am happy because at least this way Archana will be saved from the humiliation of being the other woman in a married Manav's life .

Now I want to see how Maanv behaves the next 2 weeks . If he is trying to get back with Archu and is working hard towards that goal then I am going to back him out all the way ...
I will hope that after some work he makes her convinced that  it is best that they are together ..
But if he is still going ahead with the marriage with Shravani ....then I am all for Jaywant who is ready to ignore Archana's past and is giving her another chance to make a   respectable life for herself ..
I just hope he doesn't turns out to be a bad egg..
Don't like the idea of the K family hiding it all from Archana ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Oh dear ....

I knew it was coming but still I got little shocked at the way this is going to happen so soon ...
My say here ....I am both happy and sad .

Sad because this is the end of the hopes of Manav and Archana ever getting back together .. they will be going their seperate ways and I did love them so much as a couple ...they were so hot together ....With their new spouses they will be 🤢, hard to digest but what to do , we are not writing the script ..All I can do is when Manav marries Shravani ....I just leave the show ...

I am happy because at least this way Archana will be saved from the humiliation of being the other woman in a married Manav's life .

Now I want to see how Maanv behaves the next 2 weeks . If he is trying to get back with Archu and is working hard towards that goal then I am going to back him out all the way ...
I will hope that after some work he makes her convinced that  it is best that they are together ..
But if he is still going ahead with the marriage with Shravani ....then I am all for Jaywant who is ready to ignore Archana's past and is giving her another chance to make a   respectable life for herself ..
I just hope he doesn't turns out to be a bad egg..
Don't like the idea of the K family hiding it all from Archana ..

No tanya Manav gettg married 2 Shrav on on G Chatturtee no way!! Blieve me he wud run 2 Archu as soon as he finds out abt Archu marriage he wont b able 2 accept a guy in Archu life hav faith in him i'm tryg too
mansi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤢  😡  I don't know why I'm surprised, because this is just Ekta being as predictable as ever!   Gosh forbid, the leads actually get reunited  as the viewers are clamoring for,  when you can have them be separtated yet again, right?!  Ekta will never learn!  I can't wait until the show's ratings sink again!

I guess there's no reason to hope that  once Manav learns about this new rishta, it will finailly  get him in gear to get back Archana ASAP?  Archana's family sucks big time if they keep this from her.😡   There is just no excuse for this!
gaurimisha thumbnail

I rem last time too they had kept Satishs' proposal hidden frm her n Manav had this misunderstanding...hope he doesnt hav it this time.

Manav will take 2 weeks to decide n by then Archu-Jays' rishta will be fixed by family members.Gosh...it sounds so terrible.

Tanya...I feel like quitting NOW.
Tanyaz thumbnail
I think we both will be quitting pretty soon ...
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
STOP THIS GUYS😡ALL OF U SEEM LIKE BIGGER QUITTERS THAN ARMAN THEMSELVES NOW😆

TanyaDi,GM,u wanted to see Manav suffer a bit of jealousy na,thatz all this is gonna be

Azzmatazz - come back ok - my 20cents that ArMan will finally runaway from the mandap,meet at the common street signal,cross roads haphazard,hold hands,go to that same mandir and get married finally😕😆 there is no way ArMan will be separated forever,they are just gonna go thru a bit of bad karma for not respecting their marriage first,so they will value it more when they re-unite the second and the last time,once and for all👍🏼

cback guys,this is the only show I watch and get on teh forum for😳
Tanyaz thumbnail
Soory  Saffy ..
OK, we will see how things go the next 2 or 3 weeks . It's just so hard the very idea . 😔