Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Amoureux

IF-Sizzlerz

Amoureux

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mandy.nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF Article - Jaywant and Archana's Rishta Time" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amoureux

IF-Sizzlerz

Amoureux

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
No offences to any one but its just my personal opinion.. I would not be watching this show againCry I have lost interest in this show completely now. Lately, I used to just read updates hopeful that soon ArMaan would reunite... But doesn't seem that will happen until 2012 or ever. Enough of the crap. the two people who deserved to be together  and whose chemistry could have kept the viewers glued to the show are kept away... and still it is a PAVITRA RISHTA. I have a doubt. Is there any RISHTA left Angry  Feel so sorry for Sushant and Ankita. BYE BYE PR on a very sad note Cry Cry Cry Cry

desikudi2009gaurimisha

-SONU-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SONU-

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged

What is this another stupid twist,

Rakha Bandan is coming i hope Archana will tie a Rakhi in jaywant's hand and Shravani in Manav's(As a brother Manav will give Shravani more protection than as a husband)ROFL

Stupid Cv'sAngry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jukumdesikudi2009majaSaffyFlowerPiyatrixgaurimishabrainychild92AmoureuxMs.S.K.

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Oh dear ....
I knew it was coming but still I got little shocked at the way this is going to happen so soon ...
My say here ....I am both happy and sad .

Sad because this is the end of the hopes of Manav and Archana ever getting back together .. they will be going their seperate ways and I did love them so much as a couple ...they were so hot together ....With their new spouses they will be Dead, hard to digest but what to do , we are not writing the script ..All I can do is when Manav marries Shravani ....I just leave the show ...

I am happy because at least this way Archana will be saved from the humiliation of being the other woman in a married Manav's life .

Now I want to see how Maanv behaves the next 2 weeks . If he is trying to get back with Archu and is working hard towards that goal then I am going to back him out all the way ...
I will hope that after some work he makes her convinced that  it is best that they are together ..
But if he is still going ahead with the marriage with Shravani ....then I am all for Jaywant who is ready to ignore Archana's past and is giving her another chance to make a   respectable life for herself ..
I just hope he doesn't turns out to be a bad egg..
Don't like the idea of the K family hiding it all from Archana ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 August 2010 at 6:55am

SaffyFlowergaurimisha

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Oh dear ....
I knew it was coming but still I got little shocked at the way this is going to happen so soon ...
My say here ....I am both happy and sad .

Sad because this is the end of the hopes of Manav and Archana ever getting back together .. they will be going their seperate ways and I did love them so much as a couple ...they were so hot together ....With their new spouses they will be Dead, hard to digest but what to do , we are not writing the script ..All I can do is when Manav marries Shravani ....I just leave the show ...

I am happy because at least this way Archana will be saved from the humiliation of being the other woman in a married Manav's life .

Now I want to see how Maanv behaves the next 2 weeks . If he is trying to get back with Archu and is working hard towards that goal then I am going to back him out all the way ...
I will hope that after some work he makes her convinced that  it is best that they are together ..
But if he is still going ahead with the marriage with Shravani ....then I am all for Jaywant who is ready to ignore Archana's past and is giving her another chance to make a   respectable life for herself ..
I just hope he doesn't turns out to be a bad egg..
Don't like the idea of the K family hiding it all from Archana ..

No tanya Manav gettg married 2 Shrav on on G Chatturtee no way!! Blieve me he wud run 2 Archu as soon as he finds out abt Archu marriage he wont b able 2 accept a guy in Archu life hav faith in him i'm tryg too

SaffyFlowergaurimisha

mansi96

mansi96

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Dead  Angry  I don't know why I'm surprised, because this is just Ekta being as predictable as ever!   Gosh forbid, the leads actually get reunited  as the viewers are clamoring for,  when you can have them be separtated yet again, right?!  Ekta will never learn!  I can't wait until the show's ratings sink again!

I guess there's no reason to hope that  once Manav learns about this new rishta, it will finailly  get him in gear to get back Archana ASAP?  Archana's family sucks big time if they keep this from her.Angry   There is just no excuse for this!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazSaffyFlowergaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged

I rem last time too they had kept Satishs' proposal hidden frm her n Manav had this misunderstanding...hope he doesnt hav it this time.

Manav will take 2 weeks to decide n by then Archu-Jays' rishta will be fixed by family members.Gosh...it sounds so terrible.

Tanya...I feel like quitting NOW.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I think we both will be quitting pretty soon ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top