Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

$ King of Heart SeXiest RajeeV Khandelwal$ RK (Page 2)

sanghamitra_27 Senior Member
sanghamitra_27
sanghamitra_27

Joined: 17 April 2009
Posts: 983

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
frnds mujhe vi is fc ka member banalo please..............................................................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

preetyk_2008 Groupbie
preetyk_2008
preetyk_2008

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 154

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanghamitra_27

frnds mujhe vi is fc ka member banalo please..............................................................



we all are one sanghaaaaaaaaaaa
smitra IF-Dazzler
smitra
smitra

Joined: 12 May 2006
Posts: 3331

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hello guys

i can see you all have done a marvellous job when none of the management team were not present in here. we understand that you all have faced loads of trouble deciding the person to start with the new Fc in absence of the management team. so for your convenience we are providing the list of next two Fc openers in advance.

Nidhi
Saheli


regardz
RK FC management team



Edited by varallika - 24 August 2010 at 12:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_NishaLvS_AyeshaC4Sid

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Joined: 12 March 2007
Posts: 9064

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Nice Fc ayesha......thanks for opening it when none of the members were here.
Congrats for a new RK FC to all rajeevians.
 
But I m here after a long time.Can somebody please give me some current updates on rajeevConfused.Consider me to be a novice.....Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaC4Sid

smitra IF-Dazzler
smitra
smitra

Joined: 12 May 2006
Posts: 3331

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAHELIGSWM

Nice Fc ayesha......thanks for opening it when none of the members were here.
Congrats for a new RK FC to all rajeevians.
 
But I m here after a long time.Can somebody please give me some current updates on rajeevConfused.Consider me to be a novice.....Cry


hiiiii gadhiiiiii


its so nice to have you back....yar missd u sooo much...a baraaaaa wala hugggg....abt rajeev to filhal hero has finished his shooting for will you marry me and Main joker...hopefully will c him on screen very soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaC4Sid

MoonDesir IF-Dazzler
MoonDesir
MoonDesir

Joined: 10 June 2009
Posts: 2616

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varallika

Hello guys

i can see you all have done a marvellous job when none of the management team were not present in here. we understand that you all have faced loads of trouble deciding the person to start with the new Fc in absence of the management team. so for your convenience we are providing the list of next two Fc openers in advance.

Nidhi
Saheli


regardz
RK FC management team

ya i agreeTongue
 nidhi di n saheli di the oldiesWink r back n ll open the next FC hurrayyyyyyyyyyy
Party


Edited by pgsks - 24 August 2010 at 1:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaC4Sid

anam.05 IF-Dazzler
anam.05
anam.05

Joined: 14 August 2006
Posts: 2926

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Congrats every1 for new fc
feels gud to be bak after sooooo long, so whts the latest update about our very own dearest rajeev

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaC4Sid

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Joined: 12 March 2007
Posts: 9064

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varallika


hiiiii gadhiiiiii


its so nice to have you back....yar missd u sooo much...a baraaaaa wala hugggg....abt rajeev to filhal hero has finished his shooting for will you marry me and Main joker...hopefully will c him on screen very soon
 
Good.A bara walaa huggg to you too.But i know about Main...joker....lekin yeh will u marry me kya hai?Whose movie is this?who is there opposite rajeev?
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaC4Sid

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
DO U LIKE Rajeev khandelwal?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: PhoenixRainbow   Replies: 102   Views: 8018

PhoenixRainbow 102 8018 16 October 2011 at 1:07pm by mytri
king of heart to million fans of Rajeev khandelwaL

Author: AyeshaC4Sid   Replies: 1   Views: 733

AyeshaC4Sid 1 733 23 August 2010 at 1:36am by AyeshaC4Sid
RA FC......heart to heart

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: heena_mehta   Replies: 1202   Views: 27576

heena_mehta 1202 27576 13 February 2009 at 8:12pm by jyothi_cool
Rajeev Khandelwal - 16th Oct Rajeev Day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: SaaraDON   Replies: 1199   Views: 45441

SaaraDON 1199 45441 21 November 2008 at 3:10am by youthicon
~RAJEEV'S JANNAT~Rajeev's won Gold Awards

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: kanak1309   Replies: 1206   Views: 41379

kanak1309 1206 41379 27 September 2007 at 2:17pm by AriesWonder

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index