Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

We Are Family - ALL Movie Reviews -- Critics Review Pg8 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 42

lalixlily

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy fanaticBeyond_the_Veilchocolover89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We Are Family - ALL Movie Reviews -- Critics Review Pg8 (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy fanatic

IF-Dazzler

crazy fanatic

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Kajol did get OTT in K3G, but that's was required of her, I suppose. Though, I agree, that was my least fav performance of hers. Still liked her in the movie though. But she was awesome in Gupt, Dushman etc.

She's shown verstality too, her only drawback is that she isn't focussed on her career, so she doesn't put in as much effort anymore. Though it isn't so much a drawback because that's what I admire most in her- her love for her family over career. That's how I will be in the future.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyruschocolover89princessunaraZareena

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

twitter is extremely unreliable when it comes to movies .... the entire film industry is there - just to either promote their film or say nice things about other people's films so they can return the favour.....

not all that excited about WAF .... it has arjun for god sake ! He can be bearable in parts but as a lead, oof

i am probably the only person on this earth who thinks kajol is not a mind-blowing actress .... i find her screechy and over the top .... anyone remember the absolutely loud KKKG act ....

kareena i like though ................... in small doses

That's what she was required to do. Do you remember her performances in KKHH, Gupt, DDLJ, Dushman, Fanaa, Dillagi and many more where she did justice to her role. Believe me you aren't the only one there are many people who doesn't consider Kajol mindblowing.

As of actress she is today, i think she will continue to do Mother roles in the future as well(if she does any) Plus there are many many people who aren't excited about the movie, biggest reason?? It's a remake of a classic Hollywood movie. I hope critics won't make comparison but they will and i know kajol and bebo don't have that same chemistry compare to Hollywood actresses. But still i hope for the best.

-Aleeza-

IF-Dazzler

-Aleeza-

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I came here to see if thr were any reviews out for "WAF " which the topic is about but ppl are discussing other stuff :S

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrus.khoobsurat.

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Vidya and Rani dont have the star power kareena and kajol do.

Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_dante_glittersPCRockskawal_takBeyond_the_Veil

AbbiePrivate

Goldie

AbbiePrivate

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Suku06  Kajol and kareena were super awesome. And @rampalarjun was fabulous! Watch WAF 4 its fabulous performances & sensitive storytelling @kjohar

Suku06 We are Family is a sweet touching film. Total family entertainer. And yes carry tissues. Lotsssss of tissues :)

RT @sussannekroshan: Saw We are family, beautiful subtle fragile story handled w real moments kajol,@rampalarjun kareena all were faaab! A must watch 4 all moms

taran adarsh : Watched 'We Are Family'. Kajol, Kareena & Arjun deliver stellar performances. Simple plot narrated with utmost sensitivity.

Jitesh Pillaai: Make space in your hearts for we are family. Bring out the tissues. Kajol kajol kajol. OUTSTANDING. And ofcourse fabulous bebo

Jitesh Pillaai: I doubt for a long time to come there will ever ever be a kadsoo mi badsoo. Go have a baby and come back soon. teach peroxide blondes acting

Jitesh Pillaai: Kajol kajol kajol. Just how does she do it? Refreshing debut by director. Could have been maudlin and melodramatic. Go cry your hearts out

Jitesh Pillaai: @Sidmalhotra01 well done. I was so scared. You came thru well. And kadsoo mi badsoo the bestest in the world

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ifyaa.khoobsurat.chocolover89

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Yeahhhhh the movie's getting great reviewss!

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I don't trust twitter reviews and I definitely don't trust anything Taran Adarsh says, but thanks for posting.
Jitesh Pillai seems to be in love with Kajol after the movieLOL But I dunno if I can trust him..anybody know if Rajeev Masand has seen the movie yet?

Edited by chocolover89 - 30 August 2010 at 3:30pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top