Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

We Are Family - ALL Movie Reviews -- Critics Review Pg8 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 42

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

I am sure Kjo feels the same^^LOL Thats why he wanted Kajol for maya in Kank.
Oh he definitely does!! But still I am glad Kajol didn't do KANK cuz I didn't like MayaLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We Are Family - ALL Movie Reviews -- Critics Review Pg8 (Page 5)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reha_rm

Originally posted by chocolover89

Originally posted by crazy fanatic

Originally posted by reha_rm

I still think they wud selected sumone else in place of Arjun ... If SRK wud have been in his place thn for sure the tear jerking experience wud have been much betterLOL

Noo, thank God SRK wasn't the main lead. This is gonna sound reallly silly but I can't watch SRK leave Kajol for another woman in a movie. LOL I'd boycott that movie, haha. If these two are in a movie, they're supposed to be the it couple.
I TOTALLY agree!!!

SRK-Kadz are supposed to be together and I would never watch a movie in which SRK leaves Kadz for somebody else..LOL
KKHH--they got together in the end and were the true soulmates so it was fine ROFL

LOLLOL

But i still can't digest Arjun with KajolLOL anyway lets see how it goes.

I know what you mean! Then what about Saif or Salman or even Ajay?
But definitely not SRK for teh reason stated aboveLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlyflawed

perfectlyflawed

IF-Sizzlerz

perfectlyflawed

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged

I know what you mean! Then what about Saif or Salman or even Ajay?
But definitely not SRK for teh reason stated aboveLOLLOL

LOL]Yh even they wud have pulled off the character well !

chocolover89

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zareena

I am sure Kjo feels the same^^LOL Thats why he wanted Kajol for maya in Kank.
Oh he definitely does!! But still I am glad Kajol didn't do KANK cuz I didn't like MayaLOL

Everything was bad in KANKLOL But i cannot wait for WAF, i just hope it would get a hit status, i don't want a flop status to Kajol Karan movie.Embarrassed

wida

princessparkle

Goldie

princessparkle

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
OMG some people got to see an early screening!

Here are some tweets:

Kajol is superb in We Are Family! Gawd! I have cried buckets! It's a must watch! Kajol & Kareena make a great team. Kareena is subtle & good

Kajol fans rejoice! In WAF the lady shows everyone exactly how its done!! @sidmalhotra01 think its time for u to put the champagne on ice :)

Saw We are Family today. Kajol was just awesome as always. Nice watch

Zareena

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
twitter is extremely unreliable when it comes to movies .... the entire film industry is there - just to either promote their film or say nice things about other people's films so they can return the favour.....

not all that excited about WAF .... it has arjun for god sake ! He can be bearable in parts but as a lead, oof

i am probably the only person on this earth who thinks kajol is not a mind-blowing actress .... i find her screechy and over the top .... anyone remember the absolutely loud KKKG act ....

kareena i like though ................... in small doses

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IrisduplexglittersTintinleMechantgossipgurlsBeyond_the_Veilperfectlyflawedbeboholic-PoisonIvy-

perfectlyflawed

IF-Sizzlerz

perfectlyflawed

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

twitter is extremely unreliable when it comes to movies .... the entire film industry is there - just to either promote their film or say nice things about other people's films so they can return the favour.....

not all that excited about WAF .... it has arjun for god sake ! He can be bearable in parts but as a lead, oof

i am probably the only person on this earth who thinks kajol is not a mind-blowing actress .... i find her screechy and over the top .... anyone remember the absolutely loud KKKG act ....

kareena i like though ................... in small doses

@red- No u r not alone .. i second u LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersgossipgurlsbeboholic-PoisonIvy-

princessparkle

Goldie

princessparkle

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

Yeah usually I'm sceptical of twitter reviews too, but here it seems that atleast some of these people aren't affiliated with the industry. E.g. this person http://twitter.com/pravina_n

Anyways, whether they're reliable or not, soooo excited! And I'm positive the performances will be extremely impressive Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top