Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

We Are Family - ALL Movie Reviews -- Critics Review Pg8 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 42

Okazaki

Okazaki

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
^I think a movie "review" topic should start off with critic's reviews/formal reviews rather than twitter reviews. If u go by twitter reviews/who's looking fwd to the movie n who's not..I bet we could start off Dabangg, Anajaana Anjaani/basically all the forthcoming movie review topics, today.

Oh & SRK loved the movie when he'd seen just "a bit" of it, too...no woohoo..no surprise there.

P.S: He liked Lafangey Parindey, too LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentPCRocksAashu75perfectlyflawed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We Are Family - ALL Movie Reviews -- Critics Review Pg8 (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

perfectlyflawed

IF-Sizzlerz

perfectlyflawed

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I still think they wud selected sumone else in place of Arjun ... If SRK wud have been in his place thn for sure the tear jerking experience wud have been much betterLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl05

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
It's not neccessary the movie we find disappointment others will do the same. Srk liked Deepika and Neil performance and wished the best for the director.He always praise Deepika (i question myself why?) As far i know, Srk doesn't watch many movies but he do watch of his closed friends. I haven't watched Lafangey parinday so won't trash the movie. As for WAF, the movie seems to close to him. He was even promoting the movie through twitter. Review is a review be it on celebrity on twitters, or critics and members. It has been happening from months in Bollywood Section.

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reha_rm

I still think they wud selected sumone else in place of Arjun ... If SRK wud have been in his place thn for sure the tear jerking experience wud have been much betterLOL

Srk asked Kjo if he could put picture of his in the movieLOL but kjo refused

crazy fanatic

IF-Dazzler

crazy fanatic

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Noo, thank God SRK wasn't the main lead. This is gonna sound reallly silly but I can't watch SRK leave Kajol for another woman in a movie. LOL I'd boycott that movie, haha. If these two are in a movie, they're supposed to be the it couple.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolover89Zareena

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy fanatic

Noo, thank God SRK wasn't the main lead. This is gonna sound reallly silly but I can't watch SRK leave Kajol for another woman in a movie. LOL I'd boycott that movie, haha. If these two are in a movie, they're supposed to be the it couple.
I TOTALLY agree!!!

SRK-Kadz are supposed to be together and I would never watch a movie in which SRK leaves Kadz for somebody else..LOL
KKHH--they got together in the end and were the true soulmates so it was fine ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zareena

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I am sure Kjo feels the same^^LOL Thats why he wanted Kajol for maya in Kank.

perfectlyflawed

IF-Sizzlerz

perfectlyflawed

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Originally posted by crazy fanatic

I TOTALLY agree!!!

SRK-Kadz are supposed to be together and I would never watch a movie in which SRK leaves Kadz for somebody else..LOL
KKHH--they got together in the end and were the true soulmates so it was fine ROFL

LOLLOL

But i still can't digest Arjun with KajolLOL anyway lets see how it goes.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top