Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Charu's fine and in good health. probably just the same thing TA's mom was fainting for. worries over possibility of TA not get jaamin. These promos are always so misleading.

I think probably Kanaga and maybe Thuls convinced TA to call Charu. She's so overly emotional all the time that's why she cries and polambafies at hearing his voice over concern. Afterall the last time she saw him, she saw him get beat by the police. hopefully the overcrying doesn't stop TA from telling the truth but it probably will.

Wedding preparations will go on till 16th (which is the week of Sept 13th). Even during Vel's wedding was set on May 15th and they had all the drama during those two weeks. DAMN, school starts for me that weekAngryCryCry

The way Thuls was thinking in the end doesn't look good for TA, she's probably gonna convince him to go through with the wedding. (don't worry, something will stop it but wait a couple weeks)

The only think im expecting this week, is for TA's mom and Padma to find out that TA is at Thuls house. I want to see their reaction.LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTheiva-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This week promo-pls post (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ranuja12Charu's fine and in good health. probably just the same thing TA's mom was fainting for. worries over possibility of TA not get jaamin. 
I think probably Kanaga and maybe Thuls convinced TA to call Charu. She's so overly emotional all the time that's why she cries and polambafies at hearing his voice over concern. Afterall the last time she saw him, she saw him get beat by the police. hopefully the overcrying doesn't stop TA from telling the truth but it probably will.
 QUOTE]

I hope too that she hasn't any health problem. But i really hate when she keeps crying for every little thing Angry.I can imagine how much Charu would cry when she would have been in Thulasi's situation. Apdi mattum iruntha Thendral serial la "breeze" veesathu, ore rainy season than. Charu eyes la irunthu kanneer vellama perukkeduthu odumLOL. I don't think TA would confess anything to her coz out of sympathy again he would keep quiet. Ahhhh this Charu and this TA's mom, intha crying matterla ivanga jodi porutham super thaan.If he marries Charu, appuram TA nelamai romba romba kashtam.Like some others i feel too that the marriage would be stopped on the wedding day itself.

Edited by Nikila10 - 23 August 2010 at 9:38am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaElystiaTheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.-musicluv-Nixkie

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
LOL, have you guys realized that no arranged wedding ever happens or ends happily in this serial? I mean, just think about it. The whole Thuls-Vel wedding was killed of the night before the wedding (thanks to TA). The Pavi-Vel wedding was canceled the day of (thanks to Thuls). MM's first wife ran off, and the second one is a monster. TA's mommy is a widow (and uses that to emotionally blackmail her children). Puvi's wife Sudha constantly gets into fights with her mother-in-law (but to be honest, with a MIL like that, who wouldn't?). 

I'm surprised half the main characters don't need therapy.LOL

In fact during the whole serial, only Deepa's family is normal. Well, it was normal...until now (her daddy has cancerCry).

I know there has been a lot of debate over TA's shifting attitude but that's how a person would act. As much as we want to believe that TA is this awesome, great, self sacrificing guy...he has his own beliefs and likes. In this case he likes Thuls, no, he loves Thuls. Even if such love means hurting Charu, he can't do anything  about it. This holds true when he constantly goes after Thuls, even though she avoids him. He, in this case, is being honest with his feelings. The only negative would be his not telling Charu. Charu too, acts very similar to TA. She likes him and wants to marry him, despite what her parents want. She is being true to herself.

The only person not being true to their feelings is Thuls. She loves a guy, yet, she is prepared to let him go. Yes, in the long term it's self sacrificing and noble. But where does it leave her in the end? She will make her life miserable, TA's life miserable, and by extension possibly Charu's as well. And if Charu is miserable, her mother-in-law is miserable, her family is miserable and by extension Lav/Nitish's lives are miserable. Seeing Thuls suffer will make her Patti's life miserable, her dad's life miserable and Deepa/Kalyani's lives miserable and Pavithra's life miserable.

In fact the only people who will be the most happy will be her step-mom, step-brother and (again) by extension, Sudha.Big smile

It's just funny how every time Thuls and TA want to be all self sacrificing and noble, they always fail. So, putting this together with the fact that arranged marriages fail in this serial, TA and Thuls will probably unite!Tongue   

LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanakuttyponnuTheivaRanu.-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleSuchi-

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Wow autumnsconcerto, very well said! In fact, just today, my fellow thendral mental sisters and I were having the same debate about TA's character LOL. Only one thing is that TA has never been sacrificing ever. Even when he helped others, he never felt like he was giving up anything. He always tried to appease other people but it never ever cost him his happiness, in fact it always made him happier when he did or said things to others. As he is always saying, he never does anything that goes against his heart. Loving Thulasi is what his heart wants and anything that goes against that seems completely and utterly wrong to him. Only thing I wish was that TA realized this much earlier and became more adament enough to stand up to his mom and tell Charu a long time ago.

Coming to Thuls, she is the complete opposite, she never does anything her heart wants. Always thinking she only causes people misery and refuses to find any happiness in her life. Why doesn't she realize she is only causing more misery to the people around her while she is unhappy?Angry It's not like she's a going to be a bad DIL to TA's family. So what if she isn't rich, she's becoming an Engineer, which is something to be very proud of. If Thuls can manage to be a good daughter to Padma, despite her being evil, wouldn't she make a good DIL to TA's family and even earn TA's mom affection?

Anyways, this is getting me frustrated... soon oru solution varum!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanakuttyponnuTheivaautumnsconcerto-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
How long do tamil serials last?

I mean are they like Hindi Soaps?

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
autumnsconcerto, very well said! ur comment just cracked me up.. ROFL Its true how only Thuls is in self denial of her true feelings for TA in the name of sacrifice.. sigh! little does she realise that its only causing more misery in everyone's lives.. hopefully she'll realise tt soon enough for everything to go on well.. better late than never! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoQuelle-Belle

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Im not sure abt hindi soaps but tamil serials go on for a few years (1,2 yrs the least).. since they are MEGAAA serials.. hehe LOL

Edited by khpriya - 24 August 2010 at 4:41am

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

Welcome Suchitra to Thendral forum and please join in our discussions etc and have a great timeTongue

Yes, they are like Hindi serials but some ends early while others runs for years and torture the viewersLOL You watch Bidaai, right? Think i have seen u thereEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top