Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sindhu_051

Groupbie

sindhu_051

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
please post this week promo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This week promo-pls post" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Sindhu, You can find this week promo in the website, 'http://blog.techsatish.net/'.

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
are are ... seems like charu will die? she has some health issue and everything between tamil and thulasi will be solved.

Btw I am new to this thread. : )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Welcome to Thendral forum Suchitra... Big smile

I sincerely hope Charu doesn't have any major health problem cos she's really a sweet gal.. yes I want T&T to join but not at the expense of Charu suffering.. Poor girl.. she'll surely get something better!! I think the thala sutthals may be cos Thamizh's confession to her (he'd have called her to confess abt his love etc) or it maybe some minor health problem (fingers crossed).. If she has a major problem, it'll only make us feel more for her!! Unhappy

But something big shd have happened if she insisted that the marriage be cancelled.. or was that a momentary and impulsive thing which was not serious.. maybe her mum brainwashed her into cancelling the marriage... Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivashubbaQuelle-BelleSuchi-

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Welcome to Thendral forum Suchitra Smile. Hope you'll participate in our discussions and enjoy Thendral with us.

Thank you for the link guys!

I think that what Charu told her mother is not serious like you Priya said. Charu never ever would tell to stop the marriage.I don't think she has any health problem. Don't we have already a person in this serial with serious disease. I can't take one more person, that too Charu..oh noo God! I think it is just a simple thalai suthal maybe.

I think after TA comes to know about the wedding date, he would be bold enough to tell Charu. But i think this girl won't let him speak and would begin to cry once she hears his voice,she never gives him a chance to speak like that park scene.This marriage would reach the final date and would be stopped at the end. On that way only the director can give us tension like he did with Vel-Thulasi marriage.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayRanu.-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleSuchi-

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
you are right about the predictions theiva.....
but again a wedding scenario reaching the final stage and this time we are not sure if it would get cancelled or not.....
but this issue has already reached the limit and it is already frustrating........so if it is again going to be dragged till that stage .....Angry
charu fainting and asking her mom to stop the wedding is the scene before she cries over phone bcos she is in the same dress when lawyer was there......but she might be crying on hearing TA's voice.......oh atleast this time he should tell her.....it already crossed the limits......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elystia-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
but why would her hearing the voice of tamil make her cry and hten cancel the wedding?

weird...

i am sure its some health issue. They are also doing how hindi serials do.

Kill good people by giving them health problems and then make hte main leads join.

It would be better if Charu got another lead and Tamil helps charu and the other guy to get together. This way both Tamil and Charu can share a good friendship and everything can end in a good note.

Quelle-Belle

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

but why would her hearing the voice of tamil make her cry and hten cancel the wedding?

weird...

i am sure its some health issue. They are also doing how hindi serials do.

Kill good people by giving them health problems and then make hte main leads join.

It would be better if Charu got another lead and Tamil helps charu and the other guy to get together. This way both Tamil and Charu can share a good friendship and everything can end in a good note.

I think the scene where she speaks to her mum insisting that the marriage be cancelled comes b4 the crying scene cos she's wearing the same chudi. When she's crying on the fone, she's wearing a nightie and I think she's crying to TA's mum (which is why TA's mum is shocked on the fone). Thamizh's confession wasnt shown in the promo I guess... Smile

Quelle-Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top