Pavitra Rishta

*~5 ArMan Heaven~*Unbreakable Bond (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Thank you for taking the time out to create a new thread full with links to ArMan. I loved last night's mahaepisode, looks like there is hope for ArMan after all. Manav finally told Archana that he took advantage of her and is now having doubts about marrying Shravani. I cannot wait to see what Manav does next :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~5 ArMan Heaven~*Unbreakable Bond (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Thank you for taking the time out to create a new thread full with links to ArMan. I loved last night's mahaepisode, looks like there is hope for ArMan after all. Manav finally told Archana that he took advantage of her and is now having doubts about marrying Shravani. I cannot wait to see what Manav does next :)

I am so happy about the new  thread ..
Mandy , you  really think there is hope for them ??

Manav has taken thinsg a little too far .I don't like Shravani but even I say that after stringing her along for  2 years and giving her hopes , keeping her at his home ...it is not fair that he is having second thoughts now .
How come only now he is thinking that he has been unfair to Archana . At the time of divorce he was talking about everyone , Girish Ji, Shravani bhavish , Sachin's aatma , the baby ....eveyone but Archana ...
And now all of a sudden he is saying , I have been so unfair to you ...

But it does looks like he is very much in love with Archu all over again and  gisrish telling him the wedding date was like someone telling him of his day of execution ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 August 2010 at 5:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jukumgaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Beutiful thread , I loved it ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tanyaz

I am so happy about the new  thread ..
Mandy , you  really think there is hope for them ??

Manav has taken thinsg a little too far .I don't like Shravani but even I say that after stringing her along for  2 years and giving her hopes , keeping her at his home ...it is not fair that he is having second thoughts now .
How come only now he is thinking that he has been unfair to Archana . At the time of divorce he was talking about everyone , Girish Ji, Shravani bhavish , Sachin's aatma , the baby ....eveyone but Archana ...
And now all of a sudden he is saying , I have been so unfair to you ...

But it does looks like he is very much in love with Archu all over again and  gisrish telling him the wedding date was like someone telling him of his day of execution ...

I think the hit to the head knocked sense into Manav about the mistakes he made. He promised to marry Shravani but he has not been happy about his marriage at all, he sulks whenever its brought up, on his wedding day he was crying. According to Savita, their house was not filled with happiness while Archu was away but things were peaceful (Shravani behaved). Now Archu is back and Manav is thinking back to the happy times he had with her and also the time where he brought her a lot of pain. During his recovery, Manav has had a lot of time to think and has put a lot of things in perspective.

As for Shravani, with the exception of marriage that was postponed due to Kaka's death, Manav has kept his promise to take care of her and Sachin. Manav does not need to marry Shravani to continue fulfilling his responsibilities to care for Sachin. Manav does not love Shravani and him marrying her is what would be unfair for all involved, its best he be honest with her now than after they marry. Shravani is still young, she can find love again and this time with someone that will love her but this marriage would not be right. Savita can leave with Shravani if she wants, greed has filled her eyes again she would prefer luxury compared to a home her brother in law and Manav worked hard for.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 22 August 2010 at 6:38pm

Tanyazgaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

I think the hit to the head knocked sense into Manav about the mistakes he made.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

SaffyFlowergaurimisha

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
MANAV WAS WORRIED IF HE MARRIES SHRAVANI HE WILL LOOSE ALL THE SEVA THAT ARCHANA DOES TO HIM....Those were the things that his mind was picturising yesterday...he really enjoys the feeding..shirt changing...LOL..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jukumSaffyFlower.Mandy.gaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by archanamanav

MANAV WAS WORRIED IF HE MARRIES SHRAVANI HE WILL LOOSE ALL THE SEVA THAT ARCHANA DOES TO HIM....Those were the things that his mind was picturising yesterday...he really enjoys the feeding..shirt changing...LOL..

ROFLROFLThumbs UpClapClap

why didn't I make this observation . So right you are ...it was all the seva bits that he enjoys so much from this particular girl ....
he doesn't want s to let  that go ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jukumSaffyFlowerarchanamanavgaurimisha

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Bang On Usha !LOLI was also thinkin they were showin archu standing at the back in the shirt scene,
how come not the shot where he was grinning at herLOL u r awesomeWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jukumarchanamanavgaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top