Pavitra Rishta

*~5 ArMan Heaven~*Unbreakable Bond (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 151

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Anu ,KBC has some stupid questions yaarLOLthere was a cooking item recipe question once,we were in splitsLOLwat GK - Genius Khallas questions nahin hain for sure,Anki can manageLOLLOLas long as  Madhavan will not be there to help herAngry,I think he was leaning a bit for her 2 much in Big MoneyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

9991lunza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~5 ArMan Heaven~*Unbreakable Bond (Page 149)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Anu I hope they got to go too.  They're quite famous now so I would hope they were invited.  Did you notice how on the Dhinchak Diwali red carpet after Akshay/Aishwarya/etc they seemed to have the most cameras and microphones in their faces?  I think I counted 10 of them at one point.

Edited by toothbrush13 - 24 October 2010 at 11:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

9991tv_madness

tv_madness

Goldie

tv_madness

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Anu I hope they got to go too.  They're quite famous now so I would hope they were invited.  Did you notice how on the Dhinchak Diwali red carpet after Akshay/Aishwarya/etc they seemed to have the most cameras and microphones in their faces?  I think I counted 10 of them at one point.

LOL LOL TB, you counted microphonesLOL and here I used to think I notice stuff LOL BTW, in the falling scene, did you notice Sushant holding Ankita's neck up under all that hairWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

tv_madness

Goldie

tv_madness

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Hey scientists ! still doing e=mc2 on sushita magicLOL ya,they shud zap Amitabh with it,he might get dem movie offers yaarConfused 
Hey Anu,the antakshari was soooo cute LOLLOL sushant looked head over heels,and he wants to show it in pubic u know - be da star coupleLOLLOLhe loves dat kinda attention,pretty gal on his arm,da prince charmingConfused

Han Saffy, that segment was too cute. He was soooo happy when Ankita was singing that songDay Dreaming But the dance part was hilarious, he stopped singing the moment Manish said he wanted to dance with AnkiLOL

lunza

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
cmon Anu ! wat he try to strangle her for ! Am sure he went in for da kill,and caught her at the waist LOL
okie,lemme go check in da galleryShocked,curiosity killinOuch

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_madness

Originally posted by toothbrush13

LOL LOL TB, you counted microphonesLOL and here I used to think I notice stuff LOL BTW, in the falling scene, did you notice Sushant holding Ankita's neck up under all that hairWink

I was actually wondering the WHOLE time where his other hand was.  LOL

I went back in the gallery now and found it where you said it was, I could kind of see the tips of his fingers in two of the caps. 

Edited by toothbrush13 - 24 October 2010 at 11:16pm

lunza

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
hey Anu TB,u guys doin a fab job with the nostalgic pics of old sbs segments yaar !

TB,I loved ur posting of the varsha wedding segment pic,dressed in orange kurta sushi staaaring @lovely anki
He gave major compliments to her dat day - and man,he can stare huh,I mean,he cud do a terrific role as a stalker yaar  !  In that 'chote chote' dialogue,he is open mouth staring LOL Even,in da fallin scene,he did da manav giving stealthy glances @archu every 2 min,v wellEmbarrassed

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu,I got sorta scared to see him singing yaar ! Remember in that Radio FM interview,he said he wont sing coz his dream girl wud run away hearing him singConfused I was wondering why he was singing in front of Anki thenOuch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top