Pavitra Rishta

*~5 ArMan Heaven~*Unbreakable Bond (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 151

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
i sent pm check it..dew

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~5 ArMan Heaven~*Unbreakable Bond (Page 147)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Originally posted by soul_angel

See how good you behave when you are under my watchful eyes..Geek..as soon as i go you start talking about that with your besharam friends..Geek Jia..
Noooo Akka I swear of your holy Chashma my mouth will be zipped when they will say besharam things Pakka  I am a good girl nowEmbarrassed Approve

Your mouth will be zipped but fingers won't listen..Jia..they will automatically start typing that..Geek
My mouth will be zipped..hands will be tied eyes will be closed bas happy Akka? Gosh you dont let me do any besharmi you'll only rest making me all pavitra Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavunknown18

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Yes that is my job Jia..turning besharam girls in to shamilees..sanskari girls..Geek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

Yes that is my job Jia..turning besharam girls in to shamilees..sanskari girls..Geek
You do your job so well Akka look you have made me almost a sharmilee what have you done Cry I'll surrender tomorrow infront of my boss Piya making you besharam mission failed badly it back fired at me Ouch

Edited by soul_angel - 24 October 2010 at 4:19pm

archanamanav

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
No don't give up so easily..try to make me besharam..i will make u sharmilee..Cool..jia..i don't like it when girls cry like that..Geek

gremlin.

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

No don't give up so easily..try to make me besharam..i will make u sharmilee..Cool..jia..i don't like it when girls cry like that..Geek
You are such a tough fish to catch argghh ..and you are adorable too you say even the sweetest things with that Chashma of yours LOL
Akka I am going to take a little rest now I feel a Lil Sleepy will be back later good night meri chashme wali Akka Hug

archanamanav

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Good Night Jia..Hug

gremlin.

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 24 October 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
watiszis Akka LOL u makin mah jollykid into joru for some medieval neanderthal manLOLshe starting to wear ghunghat and burqa alternately nowLOLLOLmaybe Jia will start wearing Archu style Amma blouse alsoLOLbut no bucket backs,Jia,tch,tchEmbarrassedUnknown will scratch ur back gleefully now,if it is all openLOLLOL

concentrate ur energies (AumConfused) to make VMs jollyjelloLOL
Else ur multitude of bosses using snake chamdi for whoppin on da bare backEmbarrassedLOLsaffy shark save u ok,don u da worriesApprove

Edited by SaffyFlower - 24 October 2010 at 10:05pm

gremlin.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top