Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
cmon Anu ! wat he try to strangle her for ! Am sure he went in for da kill,and caught her at the waist 😆
okie,lemme go check in da gallery😲,curiosity killin
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tv_madness

😆 😆 TB, you counted microphones😆 and here I used to think I notice stuff 😆 BTW, in the falling scene, did you notice Sushant holding Ankita's neck up under all that hair😉

I was actually wondering the WHOLE time where his other hand was.  😆

I went back in the gallery now and found it where you said it was, I could kind of see the tips of his fingers in two of the caps. 

Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 years ago
SaffyFlower thumbnail
hey Anu TB,u guys doin a fab job with the nostalgic pics of old sbs segments yaar !

TB,I loved ur posting of the varsha wedding segment pic,dressed in orange kurta sushi staaaring @lovely anki
He gave major compliments to her dat day - and man,he can stare huh,I mean,he cud do a terrific role as a stalker yaar  !  In that 'chote chote' dialogue,he is open mouth staring 😆 Even,in da fallin scene,he did da manav giving stealthy glances @archu every 2 min,v well😳
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Hey Anu,I got sorta scared to see him singing yaar ! Remember in that Radio FM interview,he said he wont sing coz his dream girl wud run away hearing him sing😕 I was wondering why he was singing in front of Anki then
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Thanks Saffy, yeh to hamara farz hai.  😆

Sushant is always staring at her, whether in SBS-type segments or even written media interviews.  Remember when that TOI reporter asked him what was with his "male gaze" on Ankita throughout the interview.  😆

I think in the radio interview he was just joking to get out of singing.  He might have practiced since then too, so that he could blow Ankita away with a song on stage like this one.  😆  She looked so happy.  ☺️

Wow we finished 90 pages of AH in a week, not bad ladies. 
SaffyFlower thumbnail
TB,u gals r da CVs now😆making creative segments for us to dissect - Sushita bacteria for microscopic analysis😆Nobel Prize for da scientists -  TB, Jia and  Anu🥳🥳🥳
 Am still scrouging for some award trophies for u 3 murky musketeers😆😆 Will request chashmish Akka professor loook-alike to do the award ceremony😆and award u that😆

Hey,we did 150 pgs on AH
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anu that was one of my favorite little moments!  I remember liking it so much I immediately made an avi, true to my nature.  😆  It's one of my favorites though, I use it for months at a time which is super rare for me.

😍

It was so so natural. 
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, one of my favorite segments too. I think this is the time around which things started to become more obvious about their personal relationship. Or maybe it was publicity to distract from the divorce debacle🤔
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurimisha

AH 😲😆

😆 😆 What happened Gauri? Why are you saying 'AH'?😆
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey 150 pages are up .. u guys starting 6th heaven now ????
Since PR is the only show of zee in top ten .. no wonder they got the max exposure after akshay/ash