*~5 ArMan Heaven~*Unbreakable Bond - Page 114

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by soul_angel

Noooo Akka I swear of your holy Chashma my mouth will be zipped when they will say besharam things Pakka  I am a good girl now😳

Your mouth will be zipped but fingers won't listen..Jia..they will automatically start typing that..🤓
Usha didi whats MF? im dying to knw.. pm me pretty pls..
Im going to sleep now. Will wake up and start my day opening my inbox and reading wht mf stands for 😆
Originally posted by archanamanav

Your mouth will be zipped but fingers won't listen..Jia..they will automatically start typing that..🤓
My mouth will be zipped..hands will be tied eyes will be closed bas happy Akka? Gosh you dont let me do any besharmi you'll only rest making me all pavitra ðŸ˜³
Yes that is my job Jia..turning besharam girls in to shamilees..sanskari girls..🤓

Yes that is my job Jia..turning besharam girls in to shamilees..sanskari girls..🤓
You do your job so well Akka look you have made me almost a sharmilee what have you done 😭 I'll surrender tomorrow infront of my boss Piya making you besharam mission failed badly it back fired at me Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
No don't give up so easily..try to make me besharam..i will make u sharmilee..😎..jia..i don't like it when girls cry like that..🤓

No don't give up so easily..try to make me besharam..i will make u sharmilee..😎..jia..i don't like it when girls cry like that..🤓
You are such a tough fish to catch argghh ..and you are adorable too you say even the sweetest things with that Chashma of yours 😆
Akka I am going to take a little rest now I feel a Lil 🥱 will be back later good night meri chashme wali Akka 🤗

🤣
🤣
🤣
watiszis Akka 😆 u makin mah jollykid into joru for some medieval neanderthal man😆she starting to wear ghunghat and burqa alternately now😆😆maybe Jia will start wearing Archu style Amma blouse also😆but no bucket backs,Jia,tch,tch😳Unknown will scratch ur back gleefully now,if it is all open😆😆

concentrate ur energies (Aum😕) to make VMs jollyjello😆
Else ur multitude of bosses using snake chamdi for whoppin on da bare back😳😆saffy shark save u ok,don u da worries
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
Originally posted by soul_angel

Gosh you dont let me do any besharmi you'll only rest making me all pavitra ðŸ˜³

Never!  This toothbrush needs her besharam brand of toothpaste.  😆
whose teeth u 2 rubbing 😳

can u 2 rub hard against PP's,and get some blood oozing,her dialogue delivery bandh😆she complainin of 2 much wrk on sundays😆😆probably da only day she even wrks anyways😆😆and no PR telecast on sunday,tho that also waste scenes then😆