Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: toothbrush13

Yeah I thought I should enlighten you about the rhyming, I didn't think anyone else could have figured it out yet.  πŸ˜†

I hope the performance lives up to the rehearsals. 

I heard there's a celebrity special of KBC that was shot for recently, I hope Sushant and Ankita were invited to it. 

no such luck TB. Aishwarya, Akshay Kumar would come one day and then sports special will include leander paes, sreesanth, manoj kumar and vijayendra singh  as the celebrity guests.
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anu I love this picture as well 😍 love the way Sushant is holding her from the head and She has closed her eyes awww 😍
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anu she sleeps everywhere..i saw her sleeping in a temple bench..πŸ€”..she needs to sleep more..πŸ€“
gremlin. thumbnail
Hey Unknown read page 114 😳
archanamanav thumbnail
Jia do you think Ankita is practicing that in the night..she looks sleepy in the day time..πŸ€“
gremlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

Jia do you think Ankita is practicing that in the night..she looks sleepy in the day time..πŸ€“

What is that that you are talking about Akka? I am too innocent I dont know about any thats anymore 😳 please explain  what your that stands for ? πŸ˜› Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anu she sleeps everywhere..i saw her sleeping in a temple bench..πŸ€”..she needs to sleep more..πŸ€“

han usha she likes to sleepπŸ˜†..even sushant said one day she takes naps between shoots..I dont know how she will survive JDJ unless she expects PR to wrap up before thatπŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: soul_angel

What is that that you are talking about Akka? I am too innocent I dont know about any thats anymore 😳 please explain  what your that stands for ? πŸ˜›

what is there to explain..that means keeping awake whole night...πŸ€“..what were you thinking han Jia?..πŸ€“
gremlin. thumbnail

what is there to explain..that means keeping awake whole night...πŸ€“..what were you thinking han Jia?..πŸ€“

Akka you are a master in googlies you can turn your words in any way I give up I cannot win from you MurlitharanπŸ˜’ πŸ€£
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahem ok job done πŸ˜†

Anu, that pic is so sweet...