Uttaran

India-Forums

Maha episode Blooper or my mistake ???

hkarora85 Newbie
hkarora85
hkarora85

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Hello all...

Congrats to all Uttaran fans (n non-fans alike) who have been ardently praying to God above (ie CVs of Uttaran) for justice to prevail and the episode yesterday has hopefully left no stones unturned to achieve that goal of the TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH came out yesterday.

As much as I am still in shock as well as awe of the entire truth coming out.....I am confused about how come Veer knows about Ichha's letter incidence so clearly, coz as far as I can push my memory, I cannot imagine and remember Icchha telling Veer about he whole letter switching story before Ichhas wedding....she had figured the whole thing out on her wedding night, but pretty certain she has nto discussed it with ne1, let alone Veer.  I won't be too surprised if this is  a blooper coz this program is the 'King of Blooper land' on tele-land currently, but asking this out of curiosity.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvfreaqDesdemonabmm1985shivani003

notinuse Senior Member
notinuse
notinuse

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
thts what i was thinking.. i was suprised of how many secrets he knew.
Tapeyga Senior Member
Tapeyga
Tapeyga

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
But when he was in front of the door when he returned Vanch and whom Ichcha was in front of the door and said to Vanch that she said the truth in the letter.
hkarora85 Newbie
hkarora85
hkarora85

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Granted Ichha told Veer about the letter.......but Ichha certainly would not have let Tapasya's harkat out in the open infront of Veer about switching the letter.....there is not a completely 'valid' reason based on which he mentioned this fact so certainly as if he had heard Tapasya confess about this crystal clear or he had seen it himself.......
sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
If I am not wrong I think its on the day when Nani and tappu are discussing their deeds in Bundela house where Veer listens their story from behind the door.. That day he finds out the Vancha wedding day nuisance they both created and I think she also blurted out something about the letter too... I am not very sure on this though!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003tiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Anyways Blooper or not ...ultimately what matters to me is Tappu being exposed, I still cant contain my hapiness ..I saw that SBB segment where they just went on replaying Jogi giver sixer shots to Tappu!! ClapClapI totally loved it!!!!LOLLOLLOL

I think I should ask someone to post in Tappu punishment heaven!!Big smile What a sadist this pathetic serial has turned me into.. M rejoicing on someone's pain!! I think these are the adverse effects!!!LOL

I am also kinna thankful to the Cvs that they didnt expose everything in one episode... somehow felt I'll have a heart attack out of happiness!!!!LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattubmm1985divy609shivani003shyamstiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Who else can do it He would have thought LOL Actually we were all very depressed that he didn't doubt Taps that day when Ichcha told him abt the swap
shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Anyways Blooper or not ...ultimately what matters to me is Tappu being exposed, I still cant contain my hapiness ..I saw that SBB segment where they just went on replaying Jogi giver sixer shots to Tappu!! ClapClapI totally loved it!!!!LOLLOLLOL

I think I should ask someone to post in Tappu punishment heaven!!Big smile What a sadist this pathetic serial has turned me into.. M rejoicing on someone's pain!! I think these are the adverse effects!!!LOL

I am also kinna thankful to the Cvs that they didnt expose everything in one episode... somehow felt I'll have a heart attack out of happiness!!!!LOLLOL

I so agree with u. It is strange that I'm feeling happy for d slap but I think our happiness is all coming more from d truth coming out in open then Tapu being slapped

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003tiny15

Go to top