Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Well We all know guyz How Popular is Kinshuk Mahajan..Just the News of him Entering in CCBM and look @ the forums full of Kinshuk MahajanWinkLOL...So i wont take it If Kinshuk will be shown as the Second lead/ @ all..Cuz first of all he is entering the show quite late but he will be the main lead if Kinshuk is not in the show for a Cameo...Infact i am Damn Sure Kinshuk will be the Main lead Now....The Female lead is Niveditha right?and as per the Banner i only see Niveditha in it...Not the guy whom she loves or the Other Girl who loved Siddarth

That means Niveditha is the Main Female lead and i m damn Sure Kinshuk will make his entry and he will be Opp Nivi and i think He should be opp Nividitha only cuz Kinshuk DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE SHOWN AS A SECOND LEAD.

Well personaly i would love t see the Girl Nividitha with Siddarth and Kinshuk with Parul Chauhan in the same show then the show can ROCK..but if there is no other choiceOuchthen cant say lol

Right??Kinshuk You;re gonna Rock and we wont let you become the Second lead..Not @ AllBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileMuah Cant Wait 2 See you!!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

0072shalinigupta18AG-hinapinky9ilovekinnytamushirtmssmiley20KinshukKiDewanisnowhitepinkzzshaaziSuku_SwaRonshaliP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinshuk Deserves to be The Main Lead" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AG-hina

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20SanihaKaKinshuk

tamushi

Goldie

tamushi

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Yes, I also want Kinshuk to be main lead regardless of who he is paired with.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20shaaziSanihaKaKinshuk

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
kinshuk should definitely be the main lead.....others actors on the show are  not even close to him in any respect.........but  i don't trust RS...he has always been unfair towards kinshuk and kinshuk trust him blindly so can't say what 's there in store for us coz  i'hv lost all the trust on rs and his shows.... but will be  watching ccbm only for kinshuk....wish this time he gets his worth.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushismiley20SanihaKaKinshuk

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
as far as i know i think all trios are the lead...and whoever kinshuk will be paired with then the 4 are the lead...
but in one the sbs segment they said he will be opp nivi...
but i might be wrong...
the story is revolving around 4 people....Sid,Nivi,Divya,and Kinshuk.....all 4 are the leads i think....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooji-

as far as i know i think all trios are the lead...and whoever kinshuk will be paired with then the 4 are the lead...
but in one the sbs segment they said he will be opp nivi...
but i might be wrong...
the story is revolving around 4 people....Sid,Nivi,Divya,and Kinshuk.....all 4 are the leads i think....
Well i never watched the show always watched the promos n stuff..i always thought only Nividitha is the main girll..Hmmm oh lets se wht happs...cant wait to seee him enter

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
First of all with due respect I dont want Kinshuk to be main lead. Well he can be a first supporting character male like Divya is in female but I really dont want anybody in between Siddharth and Niveditha. These two are friends since their childhoods and now they are in love. Their Dadi knows it, Mom knows it and whole family knows it. It will be stupidity i fthey just show that another brother of siddharth is marrying the girl his brothr love.

Sorry, as u said that u havent saw the serial. I will recommend you that go through it and u will automatically find how much beauty is there in Sid and Nivi's relationship and how the story and family background is mainly connected to them on the other hand I can understand and feel ur emotions regarding Kinshuk, like he had quit one serial and all u fans miss him doesnt mean he deserves to be lead in other serials. and also it doesnt mean that if he is entering later he should be the main lead?!

I can only say Watch the serial and u can automatically find that its going perfect and beautiful without anyone b/w Siddharth and Niveditha.I guess that Kinshuk will be there just to add spice and raise/boost TRPs of the show.

And why dont we use THIS page for discussing Kinshuk Mahajan in CCBM...

Edited by -Farru- - 22 August 2010 at 6:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diya84supriaprecious_zebaP.Kamaljit.Sean

ilovekinny

Goldie

ilovekinny

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
yup saniha he has to b the main lead...!! with all the confusions going in the show...i guess sid will get married to divya...nivi will step back may be wen she gets to know that divya too likes sid...so divya n sid will get married n nivi the lucky girl will get VIREN...!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

Post Reply New Post

Go to top