Pratigya

Happy Raksha Bandhan to all.... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

set_raj

IF-Sizzlerz

set_raj

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

wowwww thankss for tellinggg now tis tym m surely gona tie rakhii to ma cuteipieee ma shweettooo broo:-*:-*
n il tel him although ur yungr den me u av to tc of me rakhi ka matlab b bataon gey ehehe
thanksss:D
You are most welcome Arhain....younger or older brother has to always protect his sister and take care of her...SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Raksha Bandhan to all.... (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

set_raj

IF-Sizzlerz

set_raj

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by set_raj

HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN to all ov u:)
although m a muslim but i find tis festival very cutee shweet n amazin
cux i lub ma yungr bro alotttt toooooooooooo:-* hes my jaaaaaan:-*:-*
Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Arhain..Smile

Here is the quote from last para...
Indian history is replete with women asking for protection, through rakhi, from men who were neither their brothers, nor Hindus themselves. Rani Karnavati of Chittor has sent a rakhi to the Mughal Emperor Humayun when she was threatened by Bahadur Shah of Mewar. Humayun abandoned an ongoing military campaign to ride to her rescue.Big smile

So anybody can celebrate this festival...Sister ties a thread and brother vows to protect her always...it is a bond of love between bro and sis.Big smile

How sweet Raj loved your explanation completely agree raksha bandhan has nothing to do with your cultural identity it can be celebrated by anyone because any two individuals can share a brother and sister relationship all that is needed is love and the promise of standing by one another when the other needs it the most.
SmileSmileBinny you are most welcome...yes it is just a vow or oath a brother takes to protect and take care of her sister...by tying a Rakhi the bond becomes more stronger and it reminds to every brother that he has to fulfill his oath...Smile

Edited by set_raj - 24 August 2010 at 4:23am

ArhainAshish

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
thnx 2 allllllllll n same 2 uSmile

Edited by Almas19 - 24 August 2010 at 12:46am

set_raj

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by set_raj

wowwww thankss for tellinggg now tis tym m surely gona tie rakhii to ma cuteipieee ma shweettooo broo:-*:-*
n il tel him although ur yungr den me u av to tc of me rakhi ka matlab b bataon gey ehehe
thanksss:D
You are most welcome Arhain....younger or older brother has to always protect his sister and take care of her...SmileSmile
awwwww thanks 4 tellin how shweeettt it is EmbarrassedBig smileBig smileClapClapEmbarrassedbtw ma nmes arhaina nt arhainLOLEmbarrassedWink

set_raj

khosla03

Goldie

khosla03

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
HAppy Raksha Bandan its one of my favourite festival!!!! :)

set_raj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top