Balika Vadhu

Neha shocks her mother - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Neha Marda, finally got to get out of those saris that she has to don in her traditional avatar in her serial. But her mom was almost shocked to see the makeover that Neha went through for a photo shoot.

The girl was initially hesitant to let her mother see her photographs. She says, "You know how moms are they would never want to see their child grow up. I am very happy with the shoot. I am glad that I underwent this makeover." So now with her new portfolio and her new look Neha must be hoping for some different roles to come her way.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Neha-shocks-her-mother/articleshow/6387116.cms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_sen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Neha shocks her mother - Article" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top