Chellameh

Chellameh Aug 23 - 27th Updates& Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
thanks for super updates...
There stands her dubakoor friends...S & S...ROFLROFLROFLROFL  you r wrong..they are NS best friend(BF)... what will happened if one of that baddie is relative to dubakoor friend..i mean BF. semma aappu for beach from that thatha's
sleeping and polambing .....appa ennappa aachu?...appa ...appa....Screams appaaa....and gets up
correct me if im wrong..how come CM didnt had dream earlier? i mean when her dad had 1st attack? only now? is Dir lost that track during editing? Wacko
Aacharyam aanal unmaiROFLROFLROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishna_SK_Vani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chellameh Aug 23 - 27th Updates& Discussions (Page 2)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
sleeping and polambing .....appa ennappa aachu?...appa ...appa....Screams appaaa....and gets up
correct me if im wrong..

U r 100% right.....Good kostins...LOLLOL

how come CM didnt had dream earlier? i mean when her dad had 1st attack? only now? is Dir lost that track during editing? Wacko

This is not Dir's fault...Its vadai's fault....ist attack vandha annaikku nalla samyal senjurukka maataar....
Innaikku nalla samaichurupaar...wife nalla saappittu .....sooper duper thookam thoongaranga....kanavu vandhachu...simple....LOLLOLIrundhalum kanavu konjam live telecast maadhiri irundhadhu dhaan overrrrrr......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CG_SRIkittykrishnahoneydaisyVani19

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Semma comments adichi dhool kelapringe......................

I am laughing my heart out........ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Big smileBig smileBig smileTongueTongueTongueTongueSmileSmileSmileLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_honeydaisybrinny_gVani19

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

correct me if im wrong..

U r 100% right.....Good kostins...LOLLOL

how come CM didnt had dream earlier? i mean when her dad had 1st attack? only now? is Dir lost that track during editing? Wacko

This is not Dir's fault...Its vadai's fault....ist attack vandha annaikku nalla samyal senjurukka maataar....
Innaikku nalla samaichurupaar...wife nalla saappittu .....sooper duper thookam thoongaranga....kanavu vandhachu...simple....LOLLOLIrundhalum kanavu konjam live telecast maadhiri irundhadhu dhaan overrrrrr......

hahahaha..... super comment....... i hope vadai will share his cooking talent with all of us.....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_Vani19

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
one more question.... how come nothing happened to pearl's mum after been pushed by kavitha? So she is stronger than pearl... if only kavi pushed pearl she will be admitted in hospital for atleast 1 week...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CG_SRIkalki2007Vani19

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeydaisy

one more question.... how come nothing happened to pearl's mum after been pushed by kavitha? So she is stronger than pearl... if only kavi pushed pearl she will be admitted in hospital for atleast 1 week...

the director didn't plan the hospital scene yet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeydaisy

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeydaisy

very tough QuestionOuch

So

Pass.....LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnahoneydaisy

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the nice updates my dear Aishu MI jr and Sumi akkaStar

Poor Avadai..sounds like a horrible episode..I think the director has lost it..why on the earth shows awful scenes like gang-rape, muraipadu, last ritual ceremony on a live person..its pure disgusting...DeadDead Even comedy circus is better than thisSleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_critickalki2007honeydaisybrinny_gVani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top