Fan Fictions

My Soulmate(ARSH)Index pg 32 pt 13 pg 42 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 43

ramani

ramani

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
hey everyone
thankyou for the beautiful comments
i wrote the ff as an one shot but forgot to mention it.
however after reading the responses, i have got a full story in mind and i want to continue this bit.
so will be continuing this ff.
i am glad you all liked the part though.
thanks once again
have a nice day!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShforever06HeAvEnS-Prithi-KaSh_luvanumeha_rajat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Soulmate(ARSH)Index pg 32 pt 13 pg 42 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Afrin_

Goldie

_Afrin_

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

loved the OS..................Smilethank God Atleast in ur OS Arman realized that Shilpa is the one for him instated of mourning on every little thing..........if only Arman could realize this in the show ...........

anyways good that u will continue it............hoping to see some good ArSh moments...........Big smile

Afrin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramani

arshluver_15

IF-Rockerz

arshluver_15

Posted: 06 September 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Sis
that was great one shot..........truly loved it................
do write more
nruti

MaNaLoVeKaSh

Goldie

MaNaLoVeKaSh

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
niceSmile

MaNaLoVeKaSh

Goldie

MaNaLoVeKaSh

Posted: 10 September 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
update  soonSmile

yongshin

Goldie

yongshin

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
continue soon

ramani

ramani

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Well would be updating now.....hope you will like it.
sorry for the delay. i am excited to update this part

thanks for all the comments. for all the encouragement. i have decided for this to be short story instead of one shot. i hope you will enjoy it.

thanks once again   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvarna....KaShforever06-Prithi-janu1610KaSh_luvanumeha_rajathinal_maaneet

ramani

ramani

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Well as promised here is the update. I hope you like it. Before the part i would like to say that i am using the same background as the DMG but i would be making few changes in the story in the later parts.
Please do comment if you like it or not. Any type of criticism or suggestions are welcome. If there are any mistakes don't be shy to point out,
Here's the part........

Part 1

The story starts with the return of our hero armaan from his self exile of one year which he imposed on himself after an accident which hurt both him and his then girl friend riddhima. He had hurt his head making it inevitable for him to die, and he wanted his love to move on her life without his memories, he could bare her hatred only if she could move on and be happy forever, but couldn't bare her mourning over him. But by some miracle he recovered, he became fully healthy. His first instinct was to come back to the place where his story started,to sanjeevani, back to his love.

Well like a true lover with wings he flew to sanjeevani. He joined back into sanjeevani. None of his friends were there, they have dispersed into their lives after completing their internship. He feared that wasn't the case with riddhima. Yes, he wanted her to move on when he wasn't to recover but now that he has returned he wanted her to be his. Quiet selfish it is but that was what he felt, he felt he could claim her after leaving her behind to hate him.  He couldn't see the reality, all he could think was what he wanted but not what might have happened.

Days passed by he searched for riddhima, he went to her house but her father Mr.Shashank Gupta in few words expressed to him that she was no longer available, and to not interfere in her life. Armaan didn't understand what it meant, he knew that riddhima's father never liked him or his ways. He had agreed to their engagement grudgingly only for riddhima's happiness. When armaan decided to leave her father was there, he looked at armaan leave his daughter with pain for her own good, but he also felt that she never had to face heartbreak in the first place if it wasn't for armaan.

A month passed by armaan was on his regular rounds in the general ward. He has build up his career in sanjeevani and was working for regular shifts in the daytime and at night he continued jotting down clues in search of riddhima. He hadn't found her still but was waiting for her at the place where he left her, the Sanjeevani. And finally the day came, he was in the general word checking at patient charts when he saw a glimpse of her. He saw her side view, she was in a purple saree, her hands filled with henna, he could hear the sound of her bangles as they strike together. He could hear her anklets sound rhytimically as she moved. His steps followed her as she glided through the staff, greeting them politely. "Riddhima" he softly called her as they reached the locker room. At the voicing of her name she turned to find armaan. Surprised by his sudden appearance she stumbled back into the lockers, her hand involuntarily raising to her mouth in surprise. She blinked unbelievingly as he refreshed her each feature once again from his memory. "Armaan, what are you doing here?"she questioned him. "I came back riddhima, for you. I came back" he moved towards her dieing to take her into his arms. "It's too late armaan" a sob erupted from her. She knew she had to be angry at him, show her hatred that has bottled up in her to him. She has planned this moment several time. She always thought she would hurt him with her words as he had hurt her by his actions. But all thoughts left her when she saw him. He was her beautiful past. He has hurt her but also taught her love. "What do you mean?" he enquired her while she resisted his hands trying to take her into his arms. "It means what I said armaan. You are late. I am no longer in love with you. I am married. I am no longer riddhima gupta. I am Mrs. Riddhima Modi" she screamed at him. Her frustration finally taking form. He stood astounded as he listened to her. He felt his heart shatter to pieces. He never anticipated this, he never even had this inkling that something like this could happen. He paced frustrated, desperated in the locker room between the benches while she still stood by the lockers holding her sobs. "How? Why?" he mumbled to himself as he pulled out his hair sitting on the bench, his elbows resting on his thighs. "Riddhima" he whispered " please for the sake of my sanity say that it is all lie. Please riddhima" he begged her. "No armaan it is not. You left me armaan. That too when I needed you the most. You left me armaan. You didn't leave a not. You just ran away like a coward leaving me to die. How can you even think you can claim me after what you have done" she spoke her eyes with dried tears, her heart strong now as she recovered from his sudden entrance. "I love you riddhima. I left for you own good." he explained his reason to her ending it with an 'I Love You' . "I don't think you even know the meaning of the words armaan. You wouldn't leave a person you love to die. You support them. And I think you don't trust it when I used to say of my love to you. If you ever did you would have stayed back for me to  take care of you, love you even if you were to die. You can't make decisions for me. And now that you have made your decision I have made mine. You wanted me to move on and I have moved on armaan. I have got a person who loves me unconditionally and who doesn't question my love for him. I have married and I am happy. Please don't interfere in my life now. Please leave me alone" saying so she stormed off the room while he sat rooted to the seat. With every word she said his heart broke into pieces, crushed into powder and blown away as dust. Tears seemed unstoppable as they flowed on down his cheeks. He was broken, truly and completely''''''''''         

Edited by ramani - 05 December 2010 at 12:24pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

scarce05rtarpiyushiarsh444GurpreetKaSh16sasyaSuper.womanmischieftanya.dsouzakarankideewanixniki4life_Afrin_MaNaLoVeKaShyongshin.Suhasini.Suvarna....krazy4kashKaShforever06dreamyworldblessed4-shamima--screwed.UP-fri42911arorasurbhikarans_angelstarasdfprachi06moonlight2630dhruvikaluvsKSGMysticalRealmsammy4ujanu1610-Prithi-baryAMMY12KaSh_luvKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top