My Soulmate(ARSH)Index pg 32 pt 13 pg 42 - Page 28

Posted: 10 years ago
Hiii...welcome back...Awesome update...Loved it...sholpa is trying sooo hard...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
i am glad u updated. Bt part ws tooo shorttt
Update after a long long tym...but um glad u continued it.. 😊

Comin to the part its beautiful...ur an amazing writer 😃

Plx try to update super soon ...we'll b waitin n thanks for the pm 😉
Amwesomeee part loved it,i m glad ur continuing ur FF pls do add me to ur pm list :)
whoa..you are back after AGES...i m glad u decided to continue ðŸ˜Š
the update is good and packed with emotions... will be waiting for next part to see what was armaan's reaction :)
awesome part, i m glad you are continuing your FF.
update soon
thanx for the pm  :)
Edited by MaNaLoVeKaSh - 10 years ago
Hey everyone.
Thankyou very much for all the comments.
I am glad you all enjoyed it and are still following my fic.
Takecare
Edited by ramani - 10 years ago
Hi everyone.

Here is the new part. Hope you will like it.
Please do comment.

~~

Part 13

It's been a week since he has seen her. The last time he spoke to her was on the night of revelation. He hasn't seen or heard from her since then. Shilpa seemed to have finally grasped the idea of personal space. He might have sighed in relief at the thought the first two days, but the following days he felt empty without her presence and company. He missed her ramblings, her hilarious chatter, her smile that sparked from her eyes and spread to her whole face making her vibrant. He missed her jumping at him from the corners in the hospital, he missed the faces she made to the young patients, he missed her warm aura.

"Have you seen Ms.Shilpa Malhotra" he asked the nurse who was assisting him in the research lab. He hoped his voice was nonchalant. He didn't want to add fuel to the already rampant rumours in the hospital. The whole hospital knew of his love with riddhima, and with him back and riddima's persistent efforts to talk to him, the rumours about them having a secret affair were rampant. He didn't know if riddhima has heard them or not, or she was willing to overlook them just to talk to him, but he didn't want to add shilpa to the mix. "No Doctor."the nurse replied laconically, archiving the details he has noted from his observation on the brain cells of the rat.

"Oh, Shilpa where are you?" he murmured to himself. He wished she was just busy and wasn't avoiding him. He didn't want to lose the only friend he has. He wanted her  to be with him now that he realized he needed help get over riddhima. Yes, he might have loved riddhima but it didn't mean he had to waste away his life for her. He needed to regroup himself and become whole again. He needed help in it, and who was better to help him than shilpa, who has already seen every form of his broken self.

Pulling himself up from the chair, he thanked the nurse for her assistance and moved out of the lab. He   looked into every ward as he made his way through the hospital in hope of getting a glimpse of shilpa.

He cursed himself "Oh! What a lot of good you have done to yourselves armaan. You pushed away the only person who could have helped you". He seemed to have pulled is head right. He was finally ready to acknowledge that he needed help.

He knew part of what shilpa said was right and after thinking further along the lines, he realized that he owed shilpa an apology, not only for his brash behaviour but also for stringing her along in his pity party every night.  

"Armaan, Armaan" he heard a voice behind him. His heart jumped in anticipation of seeing shilpa, but as the voice neared he realized, it wasn't the bubbly voice of shilpa but was a deep tone of riddhima. He cursed himself for having slowed down when she finally reached him. She looped her hand through his and pulled him to the staircase. "Armaan, You have been avoiding me", she said to him in a tone that was meant to be condescending. "Well, you grasped it right riddhima. Is there any reason why I should be proactive about talking to you" he sarcastically asked her. "But armaan, I thought you would have finally realized after the last time we talked that there need not be any bad air between us. I could help you move on in any way I can." she said to him. "Well, Riddhima flash news. I don't need your help and the last time we talked. It was mostly you that was saying how we were wrong for each other. Maybe at the time I might not have realized,and maybe now too I  am not ready to accept the fact, but I surely don't need your help to move on. So please just leave me alone". "Armaan, Please let me help you. I know it would be difficult, but I am here for you. Even Sid would help you. There is no need to shy away from us Armaan" she pleaded him. Armaan let out a gust of air, frustrated at the impossibilty that was riddhima. How could he make her understand that he needed no help, he had a person who could help him and that was shilpa. "Riddima, Please try to understand what I say. You might feel it your responsibility to help me, since this whole situation is because of you. But the reality is that I don't need your help. If I need help I have a friend who could help. And that friend is Shilpa. So please if you see me somewhere, ignore me, avoid me. That is the only help you could do. And please don't ever talk to me in the hospital or elsewhere" he tried to explain her calmly but looking at her heartbroken face at his words, he pulled his hair frustrated, rubbed his face with his palm, and pressed the heels of his palm to his eyes."Riddhima, damn it. Have you not heard of the rumours around the hospital or do you not care at all. If you don't think about yourseleves or about me, atleast think of sid. I don't think he would be comfortable with the rumours. Please just, just I beg you, leave me alone." saying so he walked away from the staircase leaving a displeased riddhima.

~~

Riddhima walked through the hospital ignoring all the sharp eyes of the hospital, that murmured under their breath about riddhima and armaan, having seen riddhima pull him to the staircase. Riddhima's mind rolled with her conversation with armaan. It reminded of a similar conversation with shilpa.

~~

It was a day or two after shilpa had the conversation with armaan. She has avoided him at every turn, she tried hard not to look for him or even bother about him. It was time she took a step back and let him approach her. She wasn't ready for another burst from him. It was at this time that she saw riddhima trying to talk to armaan and armaan evading her. Shilpa got sick looking at riddhima trying to hold a conversation with him. Seeing armaan turn round the corner and evade riddhima yet once again, she finally confronted riddhima. She pulled riddhima into the same staircase where riddhima had conversation with armaan. "Riddhima" she exasparated. "I think I understand your need to help him, but the more you try the more you push him away." shilpa said to her. Riddhima looked indignant at it and replied, "Shilpa, you have no idea what you are talking about. Ofcourse, armaan needs my help and I am not pushing him. I am just trying to make him understand. And you have no business talking to me in that tone or regarding armaan".

"Riddhima, that's where you are wrong. I know everything that happened and happens in armaan's life. I am his friend. You two might have shared something in the past, but that's it. It is in the past now. Don't try to push yourselves in to his life now. If he needs any help, it's surely not from you. Instead your insistence is slowly pushing him to the brink of depression. He is already brash with his life, being violent in his path of destruction, you are further pushing him into the abyss." shilpa stretched the truth a bit though she knew nothing about riddhima and armaan and the reason for their split,to see riddhima the reason. But a dismayed riddhima spoke,"How dare you shilpa? How dare you say that  I am the one pushing him to destruction. I have been doing nothing but trying to help him. I have been trying to counsel him to help himself.". Shilpa got frustrated at the inability of riddhima to understand what impact she was having on armaan. "Riddhima,Think whatever you want. But you are not helping him. Just leave him alone. If needs your help he will come to you. Until then I am here" saying so Shilpa left the staircase.

Riddhima fumed at the departing figure of shilpa, "How dare she think, she knows something about armaan. She knows nothing about him. I was the one he is in love with, I am the one who knows him inside out. I am the one who can help him, who can make him see the truth. Shilpa, you know nothing about him. You just hope you know something.But you are nothing and I will make you see it." 

~~
Will PM later.

Edited by ramani - 10 years ago
Awesomeee part,aww armaan missing shona,arghhh that riddhima cant she understand armaan dont need her help,i have u a buddy req n do add me to ur pm list n cont soon :)