Update...please buddy, update soon.
zarishkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
😊plx plx plx update soon...ur ff is amazing plx continue it😭
ramani thumbnail
Hi Everyone,

I know it's been a long time since i have posted here. But i am continuing the story and will most probably end it. Please bear with my irregular updates.

Thanks to all those who have commented on the story and are still following it. I am very thankful for your warm comments.

I wrote this part a long time back but hasn't been able to post it. Here's a new part.
Hope you enjoy it. Please don't forget to comments.

Thanks once again.

~~~

Part 12

The week following the unmentioned pact of friendship between shilpa and armaan was slow and fun for them. They never discussed about the shift in their relation but enjoyed each other's company. She never imposed her company on him nor she pushed him to reveal his secrets. She was just there in his life, as an impasse. She joined him when he drank someday to the brink of unconsciousness, improved his mood when he was sad. In hospital they very rarely met. Shilpa was busy with meetings at other companies. Many projects appeared her way in mumbai. There were many hospital that needed equipments that were necessary, many ashrams that needed regular care from doctors, many pharmaceutical factories that needed to be developed. Armaan too was  busy at hospital. He handled his regular patients, took time for the research. They never got to acknowledge each other in the hospital. They would meet outside.

~~

For armaan he had a companion to accompany him in his time of need. He would have shilpa to sit by him as he drank himself into stupor. She would chatter with him while he too talked till his words slurred. They never talked about his problem again after the breakdown. Shilpa awaited for armaan to indulge her in his past, while armaan downed his pain. Mostly his breakdowns would occur on days he had confrontations with riddhima. Riddhima hasn't given up on talking with him. She would try to talk to him while they worked for research together, or she would try to grab his attention while they were together in ward looking at the patients, she had often succeeded in getting him into the staircase. She would insist with him to talk to her, she would plead for a response but never got one. Armaan was always left overloaded with bunch of emotions at end of every conversation that resulted in his slumber at later hours.

~~

For shilpa she would hear of rumours of confrontation between armaan and riddhima. She would hear stories of their past but she didn't know how much of it was truth to be bothered. She never questioned armaan about it. She waited for him to come to her as always. But then came the night when another revelation was to be addressed.

It was usual night of their alliance with him ready to slip in to his world of intoxication, a result of another meet with riddhima. Shilpa was at his house as usual, their setup for the night ready in his hall, his drinks sat by the table while they sat on their lower seats, her soft drink before her. Her eyes moved around him, judging his every moment. She has seen him before too, but now she was judging him, she was trying to see how much of the rumours were true. She was trying to see if this stupor was really the result of riddhima or something else. She saw his thoughtful look when he took his drink for a sip. He gulped down every drop with a more inquisitive look, like trying to find answers from it instead of the person before him. "Armaan" she finally called him. He nod his head in answer. "I hear rumors around the hospital about you. Are they true?" she asked him. He chuckled humorlessly "What rumours, that I am a cynic or is it that I am into dangerous stuff. You know me, tell me if they are true". "I haven't heard of such stuff, if there are such words then they are unobtrusively true" she gave him a serious look. His humor subsided at her words. He looked at her in challenge. She nodded and further said "Tell me if you are not a cynic armaan, then what are you doing. Celebrating a news or rejoicing an event. I don't think so. So you tell me, what are we doing here. It looks like we are mourning" she asked. "Shilpa, no one asked you to join me. You joined on your free will. Have I begged you or pleaded you" he asked equally. She sighed at his words, they were back to square one. "Armaan, please I know. You didn't ask me or beg me. But why are we doing this. I have joined you in your Endeavour to subterfuge something but I have no idea of what. I am asking you to give me a clue, not a whole story but just a clue"she pleaded him. Having no response from him she continued "Is this about riddhima. The rumours I have heard around are about your and riddhima's past. I don't know how much of it is true. They say you were a couple, engaged to get married but something happened and you got separated. If that is true then I don't know how you ended up on the opposite ends. If it is true and you are hurting because of it, then I have no words to console you. I can only say that none of it could be either of your's fault. I say I can understand your loss but not the depth of your hurt. But if riddhima is trying to talk to you, it means something is hurting her too. She is married to sid, has been living happily then why shall she bother to talk to you, a painful reminder of her past. There has to be something that is binding her to you……". "Yes, I think. Her guilt of me wasting away is the thing binding her to me…………" he said bitterly. "Shilpa, just leave. I am in no mood to have this conversation with you right now……I have been trying to suppress the memory but you are bringing it back. I thought you would help me forget it but you here you are pushing me into it. What are you trying to achieve shilpa? Hurting me, because then you are successful in achieving it!" he exclaimed at her hurt evident in his voice. "Armaan, I am not trying to achieve anything. I am just trying to help you. You say you want to forget everything and move forward. Tell me how are you doing it everything time you drink yourselves into stupor. I am not trying to hurt you by bringing your memories but I am trying to answer those unanswered questions that are plaguing you. Once you can answer those things about your past, then you can let go your past and live in present. Till you hold your past close to yourselves and instead of trying to find peace with it, try to push it away. You cannot achieve it" she said equally charged by his words. "And armaan, if riddima is guilty only of one thing that you are wasting away then I think she is right for that. I think she can see what I am seeing. Put yourselves in her position once. See from her perspective armaan. You will find your answers. What would you do if you were in her position, if she was wasting away seeing you happy in your life with someone else", she left him in silence. The heavy words shilpa left him with wandered around his mind, they were unsettling and disturbing. It brought a new insight to him, a shift in him that he never thought was possible. All confrontations with riddhima came to his front that night. It was a night to remember……..  

~~
Waiting for your comments😊

sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part dear
hope armaan stops al this now  
continue soon 

Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Need a bigger update :)

Good that Shilpa has finally knocked some sense. Hopefully we will hear/read more of AR confrontations. I love this Armaan a lot ;)
shooooona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part
continue soon😊
Finally you updated...!!!😃
That was an awesome and amazing update buddy!!
I loved it and enjoyed reading it too.
Want to read more of this.
Continue soon and this time, make it really soon.
Thanks for the PM.
Waiting for the next update.