Part 10(b)                 32       
         Part 11                       36
         Part 12                      40
         Part 13                       42
Edited by ramani - 10 years ago
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesum part !! Hope Armaan recovers from the loss and moves on ...pl continue soon !!!
minaalM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Continue super soon please ðŸ˜Š

Comment edited at page 32 ðŸ˜³

Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Ramani ... am so glad this fic is not abandoned and you would be updating it. I sorta thought its got stopped as you did not update for quite some time.

Yeee ... updated now :)

Well, about the update, loved the way you have penned Armaan's emotions. And what's with Shilpa? It can't be just for the sake of humanity she doing all these things. Has she fallen so hard for Armaan? No issues with that as she would get Armaan's life back on track eventually. About Armaan's breakdown, not sure if this is going to start something new or has it just reduced intensity of his heart-ache? Will he shy away/ignore Shilpa now that she knows bit more truth about him? As for Riddhima, I don't even want to ponder on why she was sad replying to Shilpa.

Am very very very happy that you have updated this fic. Please don't abandon it.

Cheers,
Suvarna
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great part!!!!!!
good, now, hopefully this breakdown will help armaan to move on in his life with, ofcourse Shilpa's help.
please continue soon.
MaNaLoVeKaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part
plz pm me next time
whenever you update
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great part yaar
loved it
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
loved it!!!!!
cont soon
ramani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvarna...

Hi Ramani ... am so glad this fic is not abandoned and you would be updating it. I sorta thought its got stopped as you did not update for quite some time.

Yeee ... updated now :)

Well, about the update, loved the way you have penned Armaan's emotions. And what's with Shilpa? It can't be just for the sake of humanity she doing all these things. Has she fallen so hard for Armaan? No issues with that as she would get Armaan's life back on track eventually. About Armaan's breakdown, not sure if this is going to start something new or has it just reduced intensity of his heart-ache? Will he shy away/ignore Shilpa now that she knows bit more truth about him? As for Riddhima, I don't even want to ponder on why she was sad replying to Shilpa.

Am very very very happy that you have updated this fic. Please don't abandon it.

Cheers,
Suvarna

Hi suvarna...no i would never abandon the fic...it would just take some time but i will complete this fic...so don't worry...i am very sorry for the irregular updates...
I am glad you liked the update...shilpa right now finds armaan's pain familiar and is trying to help him looking as he is wasting away...surely these emotions doesn't take time to change into love...but that part would be gradual...she doesn't realise these emotions herself...and about armaan opening up to shilpa...can be because he was drunk??😉😆😆...don't know how he will be later...and riddhima she will get her closure as well as armaan unlike in the DMG...
Thanks for the comment...hope you will like the other parts aswell...will surely try to update soon.
thanks once again.
Takecare...