Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

My FF : Akshara Pregnant Part 40 In Page 63 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 66

Xx.Phoenix.xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
it was aweosme...ClapClap
too gudd...keep writing....well done...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Born-star

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My FF : Akshara Pregnant Part 40 In Page 63 (Page 7)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

siya16

siya16

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
pls contine

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Hey buddy
thnx 4 d PM
very nice part yaar
so cute
really liking d preagnancy track
do cont soon

ravinaj

ravinaj

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
pls cont soon.....cant to read the next part

nahtani88

IF-Sizzlerz

nahtani88

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Part 4 :
Akshara near the kitchen hears the mother n son conversation , then she realized why naitik was upset with her . After a while naitik finishs his breakfast n goes to the kitchen to take his lunch . Akshara gives it to him n says bye n then he left in the mean while akshara was cuttin the veggies n worried about naitik n thinking till when will naitik not talk to her . While she was lost in her own world she didn't realize naitik entered the kitchen . All of sudden she felt cold hands on her stomach which immediately turns around n knew it was naitik . She gave him a tight hug n told him not to go for work naitik replies n says sorry jaan I have to go as I have meeting with the american company . Before he leaves he gave her a kiss n kissed her stomach n told her to eat , rest n drink the vitamins on time for his sake , akshara replied yes MY DEAR HUSBAND . After the men of the house left for work the ladies goes n eats their breakfast . Everyone are just puttin food on akshara plate n she said ma I am full pls enough if I am hungry I will tell u as I don't want to make your grandchild to be hungry , gayatri is so happy to hear that . Then akshara goes to her room to rest . It has not been an hour since naitik left for office akshara calls him n tells him to come back , naitik told her Jaan I will come back as soon as the meetin gets over ok do u want anything she says yes I want ice cream pls . Ok baby I will bring ice cream for u can I attend my meetin now madam ? Yes she replied . In the meeting room everyone was busy talkin about the new design n which naitik didn't really pay attention as he was thinkin of akshi at home . The father tapped his hand n told him to concentrate , he smiled . The investors from america said that we need Mr Naitik to come to New York with us . Naitik was shocked to hear that .

To be continued ....
Hope u like it .

Edited by nahtani88 - 20 September 2010 at 12:16pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subtanya.dsouzanaksh_manjublack.swan.aastha.fahsaad--Pravz--Xx.Phoenix.xXsia.k_1moonlight08SushitaLover23nikki18-.Shriya.-..Akaisha.._Divya_

..Akaisha..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Akaisha..

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
ohhhh wowowwow soooooooooooo guddddddddddd luved itt....jaan how sweeet yar..luv it soo muchh waiting for the next part...plzz update oon...thanks for the pm... Tongue

Xx.Phoenix.xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
nice part.....too gudd....
really well done....gudd jobb...
keep writing....do cont. soon..

-.Shriya.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Shriya.-

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
nycc part Tongue.. do cont..