Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

My FF : Akshara Pregnant Part 40 In Page 63 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 66

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
lovely....
Hope it happens the same way in the showWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My FF : Akshara Pregnant Part 40 In Page 63 (Page 5)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Pravz--

IF-Rockerz

--Pravz--

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
awwwwwwww......cute cute cutee! ...nyc updatee! .....do continuee dearr!

sia.k_1

IF-Rockerz

sia.k_1

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
awesome yaar...itna cuteeeee... naksh calling each other jaan and baby...LOL....loved it...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raz---Pravz--pree4ru_Divya_

dm_hpcrazy

dm_hpcrazy

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
please continue Clap

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged

awesome update yaar

Naksh calling each other wid sweet names....Jaan n Baby
update soon
PM me nxt tym

nahtani88

IF-Sizzlerz

nahtani88

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Part 3
Naitik jumped out of bed n saw akshara holding her stomach naitik starts n says akshara akshara I am calling the doctor at that moment akshara starts laughing . What happen r u okay ? Naitik asked , yeah just fooling with you so that u get up bcs its so difficult to wake u . Here is your tea , naitik in anger storms out of the room n akshara says what happen that angry you are . He comes back from shower akshara sits in her dresser with a worried face she calls naitik pls don't be angry with me , u know rite that I can't stand it when u r mad at me pls I am sorry , very very sorry . He smiled and gave her a hug why do u always make that puppy face of yours u know I can't get mad when I see that face .
After One Week .
Akshara in the middle of the nite gets up n starts to cry , naitik hears her crying starts to get worried he asked her what happen she said nothing happened then why r u crying ? She replied I want to eat manggo rite now but the sour one will u get it for me ? Naitik was confused manggo now but why can't u wait till morning ? I don't know I just feel like eating it now . Ok ok stop crying I will get it for u . He went to kitchen there wasn't any , he came up n told akshara there is no manggo in the kitchen , akshara said I don't wanna know get me manggo rite now NAITIK ok jaan I will go n buy rite now . Fast she shouted .Akshara calls naitik n asks where r u it has been an hour n u r not back n where is my manggoes ? Jaan I am still searching for it pls wait a while . After an hour he comes back goes to the room n saw akshara sleeping . He goes n wakes her up , jaan get up I got your manggoes she replies now I don't want before I wanted but not now . What ! Naitik got mad , akshara says good nite babe . He also went to bed in anger . The next morning akshara was suprise to see naitik all ready for office . She said good morning jaan he answers very rudely morning I am goin for breakfast they both went to the dining room . Akshara goes to kitchen to prepare naitik's lunch . Gayatri asks naitik why r u so angry ? Obviously ma I will last nite akshara starts crying and says she wants manggo then I went to buy it for her after I came back so her sleeping when I woke her up she told me now I don't want . Gayatri laughs . Naitik said ma why r u laughing ? This is what is call craving n it will happen often , he asked even in odd timings as well ? Yes my son , its not easy to have a pregnant wife but this timing is the best of your life .

To be continued ...

Edited by nahtani88 - 20 September 2010 at 12:14pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subaneesfathima15nakshkikakshmaaneet93hinal60tanya.dsouza.aastha.DaZzLiNgShReYasinakfahsaadmoonlight08ananya_krishsia.k_1Xx.Phoenix.xXAsawari_naksh-Nasreen---Pravz----Mahi--..Akaisha..Suchi-mitzi11nikki18_Divya_

--Mahi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Mahi--

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Awesommmmmmmmmmmmmmmme yaar!
tooo gud

.aastha.

Goldie

.aastha.

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
finally got it,,,,,,,,,,,ws desparetly waiting fr dis..............
again gr88888 work,,,,,,,simply aawwsumClapClapClap
HeartHearted it,,,n plzzzzzzz update nxt part soon...........................SmileSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top