Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
heyyy..nyc updatee..!!continue soon..m damm eager...to read the next partt..thanks for d pm..! 👏 👏
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cont soon.. w8ingg... nyc part..
ya divz dii i also want to no her name😆
wts ur name?
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nahtani88

My Name Is Amrita ( Amy )

ohhkk thnx.. nyc name amrita its ma fav heroin name😛
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome

pls let them both be ok
_Divya_ thumbnail

awesome part buddy

plz dont do anything wrong to Naitik

cont soon
DivanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awsome part yaar plzz plzz continue soon
i noe i m a stranger to u bt i hav been readings ur ff's for long tym..plzz send me pm
me.san thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heya...
i hav read all ur parts
and its very nice
do cont soon
and pm me...when u update
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 9 :
Gayatri shouts my daughter in law what happen to her at the moment akshara's parents arrives n then doctor continues that Akshara is fine but she is under a lot of shock so we need her to stay in the hospital so she can relax , ok everyone says . Everyone is still trying to get thru naitik but he is still not picking up . It has been hours but they still couldn't get thru him . So vishambar tells dadaji that he has already contacted his cousin which is in states n he has flew to new york to search for naitik n I have already send him naitiks pic n the police also is searching for him . Pls everyone stop being worried n pls don't show it to akshara if she knows is very bad for her n the baby , u all remember rite what the doctor said pls try to relax rather than u cry is better u pray . Everyone is very worried about naitik n akshara . The doctor comes tells the family that akshara is waking up n searching for naitik so I don't want her to know that u have not found naitik yet just give her some reason that she doesn't get shock again as her pregnancy is at risk . Ok doctor we will not tell her anything . Rashmi enters the room as no one else can lie to her . Akshara asks rashmi is Naitik all right yeah she just now he called that he is goin to be in a meetin for a while once he finishs he will call . Bhabhi I am goin to get your food , I will be back in a while . Rashmi comes out from the room n starts cryin n tells the mother that she is only askin for naitik what should I tell her , I told her I am goin to get her food so pls give me the food so I can feed but rashmi first wipe your tears ok . After few hours vishambar gets a call from his cousin which is in states ......

To Be Continued
Hope U like It
Sorry Its short .
Edited by nahtani88 - 13 years ago
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nyc part thought shrt bt intresting
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gr8 dear............continue soon....