ravinaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
pls cont soon.....cant to read the next part
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 4 :
Akshara near the kitchen hears the mother n son conversation , then she realized why naitik was upset with her . After a while naitik finishs his breakfast n goes to the kitchen to take his lunch . Akshara gives it to him n says bye n then he left in the mean while akshara was cuttin the veggies n worried about naitik n thinking till when will naitik not talk to her . While she was lost in her own world she didn't realize naitik entered the kitchen . All of sudden she felt cold hands on her stomach which immediately turns around n knew it was naitik . She gave him a tight hug n told him not to go for work naitik replies n says sorry jaan I have to go as I have meeting with the american company . Before he leaves he gave her a kiss n kissed her stomach n told her to eat , rest n drink the vitamins on time for his sake , akshara replied yes MY DEAR HUSBAND . After the men of the house left for work the ladies goes n eats their breakfast . Everyone are just puttin food on akshara plate n she said ma I am full pls enough if I am hungry I will tell u as I don't want to make your grandchild to be hungry , gayatri is so happy to hear that . Then akshara goes to her room to rest . It has not been an hour since naitik left for office akshara calls him n tells him to come back , naitik told her Jaan I will come back as soon as the meetin gets over ok do u want anything she says yes I want ice cream pls . Ok baby I will bring ice cream for u can I attend my meetin now madam ? Yes she replied . In the meeting room everyone was busy talkin about the new design n which naitik didn't really pay attention as he was thinkin of akshi at home . The father tapped his hand n told him to concentrate , he smiled . The investors from america said that we need Mr Naitik to come to New York with us . Naitik was shocked to hear that .

To be continued ....
Hope u like it .

Edited by nahtani88 - 13 years ago
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohhhh wowowwow soooooooooooo guddddddddddd luved itt....jaan how sweeet yar..luv it soo muchh waiting for the next part...plzz update oon...thanks for the pm... 😛
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice part.....too gudd....
really well done....gudd jobb...
keep writing....do cont. soon..
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nycc part 😛.. do cont..
thanx 4 d pm..
Serendipity.. thumbnail