Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

My FF : Akshara Pregnant Part 40 In Page 63 - Page 3

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 2:
Naitik said what that's why the doctor said congratulation . In the mean time gayatri is walkin the doctor out when the doctor said that akshara is under a lot of stress so she must be very careful that's why she fainted n its very bad for the baby , ok doctor I will make sure she gets rest n yeah the doctor said at least for 1 week full bed rest n after that also not much work n no tension n pls make sure she eats properly n takes the vitamins properly ok doctor thank u so much n pls don't hesitate to call anytime if there is anything will do sure . After a while the other two men reached the house they were worried n asked what happen to akshara they said nothing just too tired but naitik has called us all in his room . They went up n naitik took blessing from all the elders of the house n then dadaji asked what happen why r u so happy he said I have 2 good news for u they asked what first I am goin to be a dad n the second we got the project of americas new company they were so happy . Gayatri came to the room with chocolates n said why don't u guys eat this they said yeah ok . Then she told akshara that for the next 1 week u r not allowed to do any housework n complete bed rest but now u eat first as u got to take your vitamins . Naitik said eat fast now u got to eat more as u r eating for two , ok mr singhania akshara replied . Everybody went to their own rooms , jaan from now on all your work I will do she said ok but can u do it baby , yeah I can , she said let us see .
The next morning akshara wakes naitik up n says jaan its time to get up n gives him a kiss on his forehead n he said yeah in 5 minutes it has been 10 minutes still sleeping all of a sudden naitik hears akshara said my stomach is aching

To be continued....
Hope u like it .
Edited by nahtani88 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ws waiting fr this.........its nice,,,,,,,,i mean gr8👏👏👏
continue ASAP.......😊😊
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fantastic...do continue...am loving it already
nikki18 thumbnail
nyc nyc!!
luking forward for next part..

..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyaaa...awesome luved it..update soon nd plzz...pm me... 😛 😛
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nyc part do cont..
n pm me..
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
goodd partt
oh know u left it in the middle
i wana know what happens.......
plz cont soon and if u can pm me
thx a tonne xx
DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice part ...thanx.. continue soon
bonita thumbnail
Is it really true or just your imagination???
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
lovely....
Hope it happens the same way in the show😉