_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome update...............thanx for the pm and cont soon
Afrin

rasikdhara101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaSh_Deewaanie

Duddee u typeee worse than i dooo onn mah ipodd!!!
Lol

LMFAO ! HAHA ! i know...thatss why i wait till i get on the computer to typee haha
arsh444 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
awsome dear...
do continue soon...
n pm me plsssss.....:):)
MaNaLoVeKaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
update sooooooooooooooooon😊
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just caught up wid dis ff....
Its awsum....
Plzzzzz continue soon.....
N pm me....
Its awesome....
N add me to ur pm list....

luv
jannat

-shamima- thumbnail
Hey guys update is in process but at the moment I will reply to the wonderful comments and is there anyway which I can shift this this ff to the fan fiction forum if anyone knows then please do help me 😊

Originally posted by: kashndsel4eva

awesome update

loved it
cant believe armaan didn't tell her
oooh thank god sid came and saved armaan
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Thankyou, haha yeh Armaan wanted to say sorry but his mind was elsewhere πŸ˜‰, well Sid knew shilpa would kill him, glad you enjoyed πŸ˜Š

Thankyou πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: ilyasesha

sssssssssuuppppppppppppbbbbbb

Thankyou πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: KaSh_Deewaanie

Shamimaa!!!!

Dude effinnn awesome part!!!
Gawddd I goott soooo exciteddd when they were bout to kisss!!!
Haiii!!
Lmffaooo!!
But then the lyftt stoppedd daamnn!!
But that was also hawttt yo i lykkeee got soo excited when they were ALONE IN DA DARK IN AN ELEVATOR!!!
lykkeee hormonall russhh!!
Nah jk!!
Butttt rellli loved how Sidd saved Armaan's ass later!!
Cuttee do connt soon!!

Jinszzuuu!!

Thankyou so much and haha I'm glad you liked it and yeh Sid had to or Armaan would have been dead lol, yes next update would be up in a moment

Thankyou πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: nidha1983

Hi Dear How R Uits really a mind blowing one  cool one  plz continue it soon& thanks for the pm

-- 
Nidha

Thankyou  so much and glad you enjoyed it😊

Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

that was an awesome ud...

i thought she is really gonna kill him...

but bach gaya...

plzzz i dont want sid falling for shilpa plzzz....

thnx for the pm...........

Thankyou haha yeh but sid had to save him, haha well i cant reveal that yet πŸ˜‰ but gald you enjoyed reading πŸ˜Š
-shamima- thumbnail
Comment replies continued 

Originally posted by: ranv_rules

hey
really nice part
armaan can be so annoying lol..
thanks for the pm
cont soon

love
sagarika

Thankyou so much and haha I know he can can't he, yes next update will be up soon 😊

Originally posted by: salinashah

hey dear amazing parts

thanx for the pm
love u
salina

Thankyou so much πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Afrin13

awesome update...............thanx for the pm and cont soon
Afrin

Thankyou and yeh next update would be soon πŸ˜Š

Thankyou πŸ˜Š

Thankyou  next update would be up soon😊

Originally posted by: glyn_dva

awsome dear...
do continue soon...
n pm me plsssss.....:):)

Thankyou  yes next update would be up soon😊

Originally posted by: MaNaLoVeKaSh

update sooooooooooooooooon😊

Thankyou  yes next update would be up soon😊

Originally posted by: cute-aish

Its awsum.... 
N pm me....

Thankyou so much glad you liked it and yes next update would be up soon😊

Originally posted by: jannat4ever

Its awesome.... 
N add me to ur pm list.... 

luv
jannat

Thankyou so much and gald you enjoyed it and  yes next update would be up soon😊
-shamima- thumbnail
Sorry for late update but here is chapter 10 and sorry because I've updated this late the Eid special will be up tomorrow and so sorry about the timing ad I live in england so I'm talking about the time in England but I will try to update so the timing is ok for everyone 😊

Chapter 10

(3 days have passed)
It was Saturday night and shilpa, sid and Sam where sitting on the living room floor playing scrabble.
Sid: yes partner, 7 points and that means I win (he got up and started to dance making Sam and Shilpa burst out laughing
Sam: dad you're such a kid, it's only a game and you can't dance (Sid stopped dancing and sat down again ruffling Sam's head making her jerk away and giving him and evil glare) dad!
Sid: haha I know Sam doesn't like her hair being messed up well amaji a dad deserves a dance doesn't he when he wins for the first time in a game which he gets thrashed all the time in (shilpa looked at the bonding between the two and smiled making her feel happy to be part of a real family which she missed when she was little, Sid looked at shilpa and gave her a warm smile which she returned back) so shilpa doesn't this dad deserve a dance
Shilpa: yes he sure does 
Sam: shilpa not you too well I'm going I can see no one loves me here (she pouted while shilpa and Sid where laughing at her antics)
Sid: now sam that's no fair shilpa always supports you and oh now I know you don't want to go bed thats why (Sid shook his head while Sam gave a giggle)
Sam: haha ok dad I'm going I'm going (Sam laughed and headed upstairs but she turned back and ran to shilpa and kissed her cheeks) oh I forget to give you a goodnight kiss (shilpa smiled and kissed her back)
Sid: oh so now shilpa's here you forgot your dad (he stood there sulking)
Sam: off ho dad come here (Sid leaned down and same kissed his cheek and he kissed her forehead) happy now
Sid: yes and today I'm putting you to bed (he tickled he and picked her up taking her upstairs while shilpa looked at awe and headed to the kitchen)

Shilpa turned on the fireplace and sat down on the armchair sipping a mug of hot chocolate, she was the thinking about how much her life has changed since she came her the bartender was right this place did prove to be lucky and maybe this was her destiny πŸ˜‰. She broke out of he thoughts as Sid sat across her with a mug giving her a smile but a concerned look on his face
Sid: everything ok I mean you're not finding it a problem here?
Shilpa: (nodded her head in a negative) I'm loving here I think it's where I was meant to be she beamed at him
Sid: (he was relieved that she was happy here as him and Sam enjoyed her company and her food he chuckled at the thought) well that's good or where would I have found an amazing PA and housekeeper who could cook like you
Shilpa: (she giggled) so Sam's gone asleep
Sid: yeh she fell asleep as soon as I tucked in but I just stayed there watching her, you know I find it amazing how fast she's growing up (shilpa reached out and held his hand giving it a squeeze) you know how grateful I am to God that he sent an angel like you to us especially as Sam needed a women figure to guide her and have girly chats with (he smiled at shilpa who gave him a reassured look)
Shilpa: Sid don't worry we have plenty of girly chats and I should be saying thankyou to you as this job has given me a family and a new start to life
Sid: (nodded his head) I understand but I heard you're looking for true love
Shilpa: (she blushed and looked down) how so you know?
Sid: (he held his ears leaving shilpa confused at his act) sorry but I heard your conversation to muskaan when I walking past your room. Shilpa laughed at his innocence but was still blushing 
Shilpa: no it wasn't you fault, I trust you and yes I am,( Sid was touched that she trusts him)
Sid: you're like a sister I never had (anumeha_rajat hope this answered your question πŸ˜‰) shilpa looked up and felt emotional, a tear escaped he eyes which Sid wiped away
Shilpa: Sid that means a lot to me to be part of a family and get a brothers love I'm blessed ( she kneeled up fro her seat excited) and now I can call you Sid bhai which I hope you don't mind me saying 
Sid: awe shilpa now you're going to get me going and pagli why would I mind now I get to celebrate rakhi and get nice food in return (he got up and sat on the arm of Shilpa's chair giving her a side hug)
Shilpa: so now your my brother and Sam is my niece can I ask you something but it's a bit personal
Sid: sure, shoot
Shilpa: (smiled and looked up at Sid feeling excited) well I know that tamana wasn't compatible with you as that was one of the reasons to have broken up but Sid bhai what is your ideal girl you know your dream girl
Sid's smile faded slightly as he thought about tammana and how since college they always thought they would live together forever but that thought broke when she left him with a baby Sam telling him that she wanted to be independent and she can't cope taking care of a baby when she was taking care of a grown baby indicating to him. His broke of his thoughts when shilpa shook him
Shilpa: you're ok nah bhai, I'm sorry I've stepped into personal territory just because you called me a sister and I'm giving you pain instead I'm so stupid (she nearly broke down into tears)
Sid:hey hey shilpa now don't cry again I've claimed you as my sister so you have all the right I just went to into some thoughts, so what was your question my dream girl well ( shilpa cuddled up excited that she could help him move on if she could find a girl that would keep him and Sam happy that's why she asked, she entirely considered him and Sam as family and was willing to give them their share of happieness
Sid: so you're ready to listen then (shilpa nodded) so ok (he closed his eyes and saw a vague image of a girl in a White churidar and he slowly opens his eyes)

A.N ok now the next part will be like when Sid describes the scene would cut to the girl his describing, I hope I haven't confused you guys 

Sid: she will be modern but simple and still believes in her traditional values
(scene shifts) a girl is walking out of the plane into the airport pushing a trolley wearing a red churidar 

Sid: her eyes will be innocent that would capture me and make me drown in them
(scene shifts) they eyes of the girl are zoomed on

Sid: her lips would be smaller and petite which would always have be curved into a smile bringing happiness to people after hearing her musical laughter (shilpa giggles and Sid pulls her ear and smiles)
(scene shifts) the girls lips are curved into a smile leaning down to a boy kissing him as he gave her a rose

Sid: her voice would be so melodious that I would melt when she speaks to me
(scene shifts) the girl is singing a song to a little baby who was crying and couldn't go to sleep 
(sorry you got to imagine this one but I'm sure you've guessed who this is by now πŸ˜›

Sid: she would be caring to the elders and gentle towards kids
(scene shifts) the girl is helping and elderly women whose glasses have fell down and kissing the cheeks of the baby

Now that's how my dream girl would, happy now (shilpa sqt there with her hands on he chin in completely awe) but do you think a girl like this exists and if she did am I that lucky that she would appear in my life 
Shilpa: ofcourse, my bhai is so sweet that it's got to be written in his destiny to have his dream girl and I'm telling you she will come soon ( Sid nodded his head at her innocence but he also wanted to believe in this so he smile genuinely to her)

Now let's go back to the airport to meet our Sid's dream girl
Girl: kaka, where's papa he said he was going to come and to meet me in the airport 
Kaka: beteeya, sab said he would meet you in his office, so his sent me to take you there
Girl: ok kaka let's go

Shilpa: acha bhai you know how your dream girl would look like but let's go one step further and see if you know what her name would start with, you know letter (she took his hand and placed it on his heart) come on bhai if this girl truly exists then close your eyes and hear what your heart has to say 
Sid: (he obediently listened and closed his eyes) acha baba and then whispers 'R'
Shilpa: hmm 'R' ok let's test destiny and see if this girl is in your destiny 

Scene shifted to hope school
Girl: excuse me, hi I've got an appointment with the head teacher do you know where his office is 
Receptionist: yes maam (and gives her the directions to the office, the girl thanked the receptionist and left with a sweet smile to find the head teachers office)

The girl found the office and knocked on the door waiting to be called in
Voice: come in ( the girl opened the door and walked in and stood by the chair)
Heeadteacher: you may sit down
Girl: thank you sir ( she pulled the chair out and sat down and placed her files onto the organised desk the man tool the file and started to read through it)
headteacher: so miss what makes you think that you are suitable for this job
Girl: well I've done a course on childcare in college but in university I got a degree in science biology but also done a short course on teaching 
Headteacher: yes pretty impressive but don't you think you are advanced to take on a job of a science teacher in a primary school (ages 4-11)
Girl: I understand sir but it doesn't matter that I'm advance I find science my passion but teaching children is my happiness and I would love to share my knowledge with these children 
The head tease smiled at her answer and handed back her file 'you start from Monday at 8:00 am sharp', the girl beamed and shook the head teachers hand 'I'm so privileged to work in such an amazing school, Thankyou sir Thankyou so much'. The girl got up and so did the man he walked towards the girl and hugged her 'welcome home riddhima your papa missed you so much' (yes it was riddhima if you didn't guess lol)
Riddhima: Thankyou papa I missed you too

Ok I know there was no armaan in this chapter but I needed to move the story forward with the interaction of other characters like Sid and Shilpa's relationship and also the entry of riddhima and don't worry there is an interesting side story which I hope you enjoy and the side story kind of ties all the characters together lol and tomorrow will be a special update so please do wait for that Thankyou 😊
Edited by -shamima- - 13 years ago
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hheeyyy Shams!!

I hope u dont mind me calling u dat?? But all i gotta say is dat you gave me life todaii!! Thnnkk god sid isnt interestes in Shilpa!!