Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shamima- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Chapter 3

Shilpa and Muskaan were walking home after their carzy night out. Shilpa was a bit tipsy after a few cocktails she had (yes she gets drunk easily even if its a few glasses of alcoholic cocktail πŸ˜†) and Muskaan a bit dreamy thinking about the guy she was dancing with all night, Rahul Garewal. It was a love hate realtionship between them well hate for both but don't know if he loved her too, they were in college together when they first met and detested each other that they used to argue over small things but slowly as they growed closer to each other she liked and enjoyed his companyand suddenly that like tuned into love without her realising. She went back to thinking about the dance they shared tonight and how close he was holding when they were dancing, too close that their body touched which caused a shiver down her body, hegrabbed her aorund her waist so that her back was facing him and he whispered nis breath ner her ears causing her to gasp 'so muskaan what do you feel about me', she froze oh does he think about me the way I do she thought, how could she tell him all the lovin emotions she kindled for him how could she tell him that yes she did feel somethng for him , much more than something she loved him. She was about to open her mouth to say something that she noticed a huge crowd around the bar and a girl dancing on top of it, 'oh my days that's Shilpa and she's drunk', she let go of his grasp and and turned towards him and  whispered a sorry. She run towards the bar to get Shilpa down and get her home leaving a confused and hurt rahul behind her.
She broke out of her thoughts when heard Shilpa started to giggle ' Muskie my baak baak dost who was that boy'. Muskaan's face flushed , 'oh I see he was your boo boo', 'boo boo?' Muskaan replied slightly confused of what her friend meant. Shilpa who was swingin her bag around whilst skipping beside Muskaan, 'yes your boo boo, oh muskie dont you know what that means, it means your boyfriend silly' shilpa let out another giggle, 'erm no..no he was just a friend of mine' Muskaan murmured, she hoped that Shilpa didn't remeber this the next morning and pester her about it. 'oh ok I believe you' Shilpa was still swinging her bag aorund when she hit a shiny silver car setting the alarm off 'oopsie' shilpa covered her mouth with her hand, Muskaan realised what just happened and quickly grabbed Shilpa causing her to drop her bag 'come on lets go r you're going to to land us in trouble', she took Shilpa's hand and started to walk away from the car as quickly as possible, dragging Shilpa with her they got quite far  when suddenly a shiny silver car pulled over in front of them, 'oh fish it's the same car, hai babaji what has Shilpa gotten us into, I don't want to live the rest of my life in jail, oh no I haven't even got married'. Looking at her friend dramatic behaviour Shilpa started to laugh , Muskaan looked at Shilpa with the urge to want to strangle her but what could she do she was helpless as Shilpa ws her best friend oh how lucky she was but that made Shilpa laugh even more.
The window rolled down which caused Shilpa to stop laughing and draw her attention to the most memerising eyes she had ever seen she was wondering what colour they were ' no they're blue erm no they look grey but look they're blue again oof what eyes they're giving me a headache but in a good way' she muttered undrneat her breath and giggled with the thought that she was debating a strangers eyes. 'I beleive this is yours' the mystery man handed over a bag to Shilpa, as she reached out to take it her hand brushed his which gave her a slight electrifying feeling. ' huh how do you know it's mine and where did you find it mr blue grey oh i dont know eyes', she started rubbing her eyes as at the moment she could see 3 of him, the mystery man smiled at her drunken behaviour as he found it innocent, child like and funny in a way, 'oh erm it was lying next to my car and i looked inside and found a...a erm identity card and so yeh as I was driving along I noticed it was you and stopped over to see...I mean give you your bag' he mumbled, Shilpa started scratching her head  and thought that it did kinda make sense but then she screamed which cause Muskaan who was in a trance to look at Shilpa 'what's wrong Shilpa why are you screamin?', Shilpa stopped and looked at Muskaan, 'Muskie I'm tired I want to go to bed, take me home', Muskaan relieved that nothing was wrong looked at Shilpa who was looking at her with her big eyes in a childish manner and couldn't help but smile. 'ok Shilpa we're going to get you home and you can sleep as much as you want', 'promise' shilpa pouted, 'promise' and Muskaan out her hand and Shilpa put her hand in hers. The mystery man was watching all this and found it highly amusing but cute and sisteryly which made him smile, his dimple smile. 'So let me drop you 2 off home as it's quite dark now and really late', Shilpa turned to look at him 'No! Mumy said not to go off in a strangers car or was it talk to a stranger well either it's the same' and she pulled her tongue out at him 'right Muskaan', Muskaan who was dumbfounded whispered a right. The mystery man chuckled at Shilpa's behaviour 'ok whatever you say..oops..sorry whatever your mummy says' and he started his engine nodding his head but then he glanced back and looked at Muskaan 'I know it was Shilpa that set the car alarm off but don't worry I know it was an accident' he winked and then drove off. 'oh my days THE Armaan Mallik just winked at me, wow can this day get even better', Muskaan shaked her head amazed at what happened, she remebered she had to take Shilpa home 'come on Shilpa lets get you to bed', Shilpa smiled at Muskaan 'ok Muskie lets go' and they both walk hand in hand to Muskaans apartment.
Just around the corner Armaan was waiting for them to walk ahead so he could slowly follow them home to make sure they reached home safe. He was still in awe of what happened and he seeme to be dazzled by Shilpa's beauty and innocense even in her drunken state. He wanted to know who she was, get to know her more, he knew that she was new here as he never saw her in this town before but just looking at her he felt a connection and was attracted to her innocense he remembered how he was outside talking on his phone when suddenly he heard his car alarm go off. He rushed to see what it was and saw a girl 'oopsie' she put her hand over her mouth and he smiled as it was evident that she was drunk but he just looke at her eyes they were big and beautiful and a shade of green. Her friend quickly grabbed her and took her away quickly before he could approach them, she knew her friend, Muskaan she worked in book shop which he visited frequently. He went towards her car and saw a bag, it must be hers he thought and he picked it up annd went inside his car. He carried on driving on the same street as he knew they would be there and he was right they were, he saw her and pulled over and thought about the cute FB between them. He broke off from his thoughts 'I want to meet her again but would fate brings us together again' he glance back to catch a glimpse of her and drove off still in her thoughts.

Hi I promised that I would show Armaan in this chapter and here he is, hope you guys enjoyed it😊

iram4eva thumbnail
hey uve got a great concept here..... really liking it!!!! do continue soon

btw u shud post this in FF section...u wud get more ppl reading it
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

fantastic part  dear loved it keep it up & contiune the next part soon

swetiepie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lovely part!! n u even bought armaan!!
thanx 4 d pm n continue soon!! 😊
ArshForEver thumbnail
lovely part and cont soon and thx for the pm.
-shamima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpa4eva

hey uve got a great concept here..... really liking it!!!! do continue soon

btw u shud post this in FF section...u wud get more ppl reading it

thankyou i really appreciate it and yes i will do soon 😊
thankyou for the idea i will do that πŸ˜ƒ
-shamima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshForEver

lovely part and cont soon and thx for the pm.

glad you enjoyed it and yes i will do 😊
-shamima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarenas

lovely part!! n u even bought armaan!!
thanx 4 d pm n continue soon!! 😊

Thankyou yes i promised so i had to 😊 n yes i will continue soon
-shamima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -poornima-

fantastic part  dear loved it keep it up & contiune the next part soon

#
Thankyou and glad you enjoyed it, yes i will continue soon 😊
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You have got an amazing concept and a brilliant writing style. I just adore your writing style. And the FF is awesome.

Great update. Please PM me next time. πŸ‘πŸΌ